A Whole New World

Just tonight I will Stay

Bella/Kate's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, the hotel had old patterned curtains and the room was dark, I let my eyes fall on every inch of the room, the oversized lamps, the bathroom door, even the rubbish bin located in the corner of the room. I turned my head a bit more and noticed I was now on my own, I lay back and sighed and felt the throbbing pain from my cheek. I silently took to my feet and switched a lamp on, I heard someone say something from the living room but I chose to ignore it. Looking at the bruise on my cheek I started to let the memories from the days events leak into my brain, I felt the tears rising and the lump in my throat getting worse. I snapped my gaze away from the mirror and over to the door as someone lightly knocked on it.

"Bella?" The voice sounded familar, and I knew it wasn't any of the guys because the person behind the door didn't adress me as Kate.

"Who is it?" I backed against the wall and slowly slid down it until I was hugging my knees on the floor.

"Honey, its Callum" I sat and thought for a few moments on whether I was going to let him in or not, and again, my stupidity won the battle. I stood up and opened the door just enough for him to slide through, I turned my back quickly and headed for the bed I had previously been lay in.

"Jack send you?" I looked at the very badly patterned curtains and studied the clashes within the colours. I felt Callum sit on the bed beside me and sigh.

"Actually no, he didn't, I called round to see you both and I walked in to find Jack an absolute mess on the floor, Bells he was crying that much I couldn't understand what he was saying, all he said was that you left, and the only place I could think of you going is, well, here, because I knew Craig and the other guy bailed you out of what happened, so I want to know, what did Jack do?" I looked at him in disbelief, Jack was crying because I left, he was playing the victim.

"Callum, I left because Jack hit me, he got mad because I didn't tell him I was meeting Craig to tell him to leave me alone, so when I got back he slapped me, and then he invited Ash round, but I text Monte asking for help when I was crying on the bathroom floor" I looked at him and saw him glance at the bruise and then at the floor, clearly unsure of what to say. "Look Cal, I know Jack isn't a bad guy, everyone knows that, but I can honestly say Im to scared to go home" I looked him in the eyes, and he knew I was serious, he looked back at the floor and shook his head a couple of times.

"Well he's an idiot, but Bella he loves you, and I know he won't do it again, just talk to him, please?" I sat and thought about it for a while before nodding.

"Okay, but only because I need some fresh clothes" I gave him a weak smile and rose to my feet, I pulled on my shoes and opened the bedroom door, the brightness of the living space made me stumble back slightly. Regaining my posture I headed for the door.

"Bella, where are you going?" I turned and gave Craig my crooked smile, I was a little shocked he called me Bella, but I guess he was putting it on for Callum.

"Getting some fresh clothes from home" I saw everyone tense up, including Lydia."Don't worry I'll be fine, I promise, I'll text as soon as Im on my way back" Before anyone could protest I walked out closely followed by Callum. We didn't rush back to Jack's, and he tried to cheer me up as much as he could, but eventually we ended up outside the same door I left the same day. I went to knock on the door, before I could even touch it Jack had thrown it open and was standing in front of me. I remained frozen in my position, I didn't know what to say, I was to scared to move, Jack let another wave of tears loose.

"Bells baby, I'm sorry, I really am, I should never of lay a hand on you, please don't leave me please" by the point he was on his knees in front of him, I looked down at my fience and let my tears run free. I couldn't leave him, I loved him.

"Jack I won't leave, I promise" And I collapsed infront of him and cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
shitty update i know, meh
sorry