A Whole New World

Adore

As we passed the sign I sank lower in my seat and I saw Jacks face fall in his windscreen mirror. Ash looked down at me but I just stared at the door handle, it seemed more interesting. We pulled onto the car park and I put on my fake smile and jumped out the car and opened the boot, Jack grabbed his bag befor slamming the boot shut, I jummped slightly and gave him a fustrated look, he placed his hand at the top of my arms and looked at me,

"Your going to be alright, they are not coming anywere near you" I smiled at him then hugged him.

"Thanks Jack" I walked over and snaked my arms around Ash's waist. "So baby what are we going to do today ?" He looked down at me and kissed my nose.

"You'll have to wait and see baby, but I was thinking maybe you and I....." He couldnt continue, Jack interupted him.

"Shes not leaving my sight Ash" He looked down at me with a puzzled look so I looked at the floor.

"Why?" I pulled away and lent against the car biting my nails.

"Because she just isnt okay Ash" I saw Ash getting fustrated so I pulled him away and walked ahead with him, he took my hand.

"Why wont he let you come for a walk with me ?" I looked up at him then back down at the floor and shrugged.

"I dont know, just being over protective I guess" I gave him a reassuring smile as I lent my head on his arm. We were enjoying each others company when my pager beeped, I opened the message and my heart stopped.

"I can see you, turn around.
M xx
"

I never turned round I just kept on walking, I didn't need it at the moment, not now, my world cant crumble on me now.

"Bella!" I turned around and looked at Jack, him and Josh ran over so they could keep up with us, I looked up at Jack with a worried look on my face.

"Baby walk ahead with Josh, I need to talk to Jack" Ash nodded and him and Josh walked ahead, me and Jack slowed down slightly. "Jack, they know Im here, Monte paged me" Panic began to fill my voice as Jack wrapped his arm around me.

"Like I said Bella, they are not going to get you" I nodded again and then ran up behind Ash and jummped on his back.

"Hey you" By this time we had reached the beach so Jack layed out the blanket and I pulled out my guitar and sat down.

"Jack what should I play?" He looked at me and shrugged so I looked at Ash and he looked up at me and smiled.

"I think you should play Paramore-Adore" I smiled at him and started strumming my guitar.

"I don't mean to run.
But every time you come around I feel more love than ever.
And I guess it's too much, maybe we're too young and I don't even know what's real.
But I know I never wanted anything so bad.
I've never wanted anyone so bad.

If I let you love me.
Be the one adored.
Would you go all the way?
And be the one I'm looking.
If I let you love me.
Be the one adored
Would you go all the way?
Be the one I'm looking for (stay)

Help me come back down
From high above the clouds.
But I blame this town.
And why do I deny the things that burn down deep I'm barely breating.
But you just see a smile.
And I don't want to let this go.
Really, I just want to know.

If I let you love
Be the one adored.
Would you go all the way?
And be the one I'm looking for.
If I let you love me.
Be the one adored.
Would you go all the way?
Be the one I'm looking for (Stay)

If I let you love me
Be the one adored.
Would you go all the way?
Be the one I'm looking for.
If I let you love me.
Be the one adored
Would you go all the way?
Be the one I'm looking for."


I looked back at Ash as he sat there smiling at me.

"Amazing as always baby" I kissed him gently as I crawled onto his lap and hugged him.

"Thanks baby" I looked behind him and stopped dead, I couldn't believe it.

Lydia was stood at the top of the steps staring down at me
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter untill tomorrah
i love you all
xxxxx