A Whole New World

Twisted

(A/N - Okay so this has got a twist in it right at the end of the chapter, I will explain in the next chapter)

Okay so natually you wouldn't of fled from your own party after kissing your brothers bestfriend, but I had just broke up with Ash, I didn't want another relationship yet, I could hear someone running after me down the cold dark streets of Wigan. My breathing was sharp and my feet were aching. I rounded the corner and lent against the wall and pulled my new rocks off, I could hear the pounding of feet again so I took to my feet once again.

I didn't stop until I was two minutes away from my house, thinking I was safe to slow down I did, until someone ran stright into the back of me.

"Oh fuck" I herd them mumble under their breath as I turned round to look who had run into me.

"Callum ?" I dropped my new rocks and fell to the floor at the side of him, taking his hand in mine, "Are you okay ? Are you hurt ?" He looked up at me, his eyes full of pain.

"Im sorry about what happened in the club, I didn't mean for it to happen, I just, I thought you wanted it too -" I cut him off, once again I'd gone against what I had said as my lips crashed against his, he didnt hesitate to kiss back, and didn't seem hurt when I pulled away, this time much slower and without any panic.

"Dont worry about it, now come on, we can go to mine" I stood up and held out my hand for him, which he gladly took as we walked the two minute walk back to mine.

"Jacks worried, you should call him" I looked at him and smiled, pullin out my mobile I dialed my brothers number, when he answered, well, I wish I hadn't of bothered.

"Where the fuck are you ?!?! why the fuck did you run off like that ?!?! Ive been going out of my mind Bella -" I cut Jack off.

"Dude chill Im fine, Im nearly home, Imm with Callum, he came after me when I ran" I herd him sigh.

"Okay I will be home when the party ends, I will speak to you when I get in, I love you Bells" I smiled slightly, he sighed.

"I love you too Jackass" I ended the call then led Callum up my garden path and through my front door, Mom and Dad wernt home until next weekend so me and Jackass had the house all to oursel'ves. "So douchebag what do you want to do ?" He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, god he looked cute, wait, yeah I said that, I could see myself falling for this guy.

"Why dont we watch some films Bella" He snaked his arms around my waist and I turned around to face him as I once again snaked my arms around his neck.

"I wasn't thinking of films darling" I took his hand and lead him upstairs, okay, so you wern't ment to fuck on the first 'date' but I dont care. I pushed him into my room and walked in myself shutting the door behind me. I pushed him against the wall and started to bite over his neck, and well, lets put it this way, me and him are up for a very long night.

------------------------------------------

Jack's p.o.v

It was getting late and I was getting tired, I wasn't drinking because I was driving, the party had ended and I had just finished cleaning up, I walked out of the club and over to my car.

time lapse - Half an hour later

I pulled up outside my house and Bella's bedroom light was still on, she must of left it on again I thought to myself, I rolled my eyes and got out of my car, whistling All Time Low to myself, I pushed my key into the lock then opened the door, thats when I wish I hadn't.

"Bella, Jacks back" I shut the door then carried on as usual pretending not to have herd.

"Yeah he's gonna' be pissed when he finds out you've just fucked his little sister" I dropped the glass I was holding and ran upstairs. Bangin on Bella's door I was furious.

"Bella you better open this fucking door!" I herd someone moving then the door being thrown open, when I looked up Bella was already infront of Callum.

"Jack listen to me -" She tried to keep me calm, but this was not going to work.

"Shut the fuck up Bella, jesus you're more of a whore than Laura"She flinched into Callum and he automaticly wrapped his arms around her, "Callum, get the fuck away from Bella" I didnt shout, but I wasnt being nice either.

"No" He stared me dead in the eye, I thought he was having a laugh, but he had some balls, well not for long anyway.

"Get the fuck away from my fucking sister Callum!" She unwrapped his arms from around her and walked towards me.

"Jack please, listen to me" Her voice was shaky, she was almost crying, I didn't care.

"No I won't fucking listen" I shoved her hard as she fell backwards she hit her head on the floor, and it wasnt until then that I'd realised what I'd done, "Bella im sorry" She started backing away from me, I crumpled to the floor and cried into my knees, "Bella please im sorry" I felt Callum move as he sat down next to her, to comfort her, exactly what I should be doing.

"I hope your happy Jack, Im going to bed, and I think you should to, I'll talk to you in the morning" I nodded at her, as she stood up with Callum, they both climbed into bed as she snuggled into his chest, I felt a stab of jelousy, of guilt, she used to do that with me, now I wouldn't be suprised if she hated me, I started to slouch away, "Jack, i love you" I turned round and she was sat up in bed, a tear stained face still as beautiful as ever.

"I love you too Bells" I walked off into my bedroom and climbed into bed.

I herd shuffleing a few hours later, the frontdoor was unlocked, opened, shut then locked again, I herd the keys hit the floor as someone pushed them through the letterbox, I climbed out of bed and walked over to Bellas room, I opened her door and looked over at her sleeping body, she looked dead, with only the rise and fall of her cheat making it ovbious that she was alive. She began to stir then rolled over to were Callum was, her eyes snapped open as she sat bolt up right in bed, she saw me standing there and she started crying again, walking over to me she wrapped her arms around me and I did the same.

"Im sorry Jack, I shouldnt of slept with him, I know, Im stupid, but-t Jack, I love you" I looked down at her with utter cofusion.

"What do you mean, you love me, I know you love me like a brother, but, I know you haven't been legally adopted but that will be delt with when Mom and Dad gets back" She pressed her finger against my lips.

"No Jack, what I ment was, Im in love with you" She pulled away but I just brung her back.

"Bella, Ive been in love with you since I met you" I pressed my lips against hers and was suprised to feel her kissing back, I pulled away slowly as we both caught our breath, "Do you want to sleep in my bed with me tonight ?" She nodded and took my hand as we walked into my room.

"Tell your parents not to make the adoption final, and tell them exactly why" She looked at me and I just nodded, "I know you can do this" She bit my earlobe before climbing into bed, I slid in after her and wrapped my arms around her as she turned round and faced my bare chest, "I love you Jack" Then all I herd was the sound of her gently snores that sent me off to dream land.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayy chapter two, as i explained at the begining of the chapter there is a twist that i will explain when i next update from Bella's p.o.v
comments and subscribe :D
skittles and vampires,
love kaytee
xx