I Think About You Everyday

Always Attract

“Well, Ebony. How do you look?” My best friend, Hannah called from the other side of the changing room door.

I was staring at myself in the changing room mirror. The clothes I was wearing weren’t what I would normally wear, and not what I normally wear to a concert either. It’s normally the usual skinnies, converse and a band tee. But no. Hannah has me trying on a short denim skirt and a pink strappy top with pink pumps. She has it in her head that I have to look hot to grab Tom Kaulitz’ attention.

If you haven’t grasped yet, we’re seeing Tokio Hotel in concert. Tonight. And it wasn’t till this morning that Hannah looked at the ticket and noticed that we were at the very front of the venue, so we’re doing last minute shopping to try and impress the boys.
Heh. As if they’ll take a second glance at me.

“Why, Hannah? I look awful!” I moaned, tugging at the tank top. It was a nice top...if it was a different colour.

“What makes it look awful?”

“Oh I don’t know. Maybe that fact that I look like a slut? I’m not going like this! My normal attire will do.” I began pulling the tank top up over my head when Ebony called to me, “At least buy some new skinnies from Hot Topic. Ooo! I spotted some really cute shoes in the shop window!”

I hated having a best friend that was a shopaholic. We were complete opposites, but that’s what made us click. You know what they say, opposites always attract.

***

“Finally! You brought something new! Now you don’t have old, tatty clothes.” Hannah grinned as we walked out of Hot Topic, clutching my bag with my new outfit in it.

“Yeah thanks for the compliment, Hannah.” I moaned.
Did you notice the sarcasm?
No? Oh. Well a warning. I really am quite sarcastic...when I want to be.

“Well. I still think Tom will fall for you when he sees you. That outfit is cute!” Hannah squealed.

“Oh please gag me with a spoon!” I giggled, Hannah pushing me in the shoulder.

“So what are you wearing for tonight?” I asked Hannah.

“Now that you will have to wait and see.” And then she skipped away, leaving me to trail behind her.

***

“Ebony! Can you help me with my hair?” Hannah yelled from the bathroom. 5 hours till the concert and we were doing the final touches to our hair.

My hair was straightened and backcombed at the back, but not too much, with hair extensions too. Hannah wanted her hair to be backcombed all over with her hair extensions too. She’s never tried it before and thought it looked cool on me. She tried doing it herself, but failed at it. I did tell her that it takes practice, which I do 24/7 as I want to go into hair and beauty, so I experiment with my own hair all the time.

“Ow that hurts!” Hannah moaned as I began to backcomb her hair.

“You want Georg to notice you don’t you?” I took another section of her hair, sprayed it and backcombed.

“Yes.”

“So stop moaning. Anyway, it’s nearly done. I’m sure you can put that big ass flower grip in your hair yourself, which, by the way, doesn’t go with your outfit.” I pointed out, stepping away from her to see if her hair was evenly backcombed, which it was. Go me!

“That ‘big ass flower grip’ will also get Georg’s attention. I’m sure it won’t be hard for him to miss me.” She smirked at me through the mirror.

“Yes. You two will have such a kinky night tonight. Now, turn. I wanna see you from the front.” Hannah spun round on her ankle and smiled at me as my eyes looked over at her.

“You seriously aren’t wearing that to a rock concert are you?” I asked her.

“Yeah. Georg will like me even more because you can see some skin. Ya’ know? He’ll want me if I wear this.” She smirked, again. She has it in her mind that Georg will fall on his knees as soon as he sees her. But, she’ll just be a one night stand to him if anything happens with them. Georg is slightly like Tom in the women department. And I don’t want to see my best friend since forever get hurt. You could say I’m over-protective of her, but I’m not. It’s just common sense.

We would just be a quick fuck to the boys.

“Well. Are you ready to go now?” I walked out of the bathroom to get my converse and made my way downstairs to the living room, Hannah soon bouncing down the stairs to join me.

“Yep.” She made a popping sound on the ‘p’. A sign that she was excited. And when Hannah was excited, she would act like a kid in a candy store.

“Your car or mine?” I asked, standing up after putting my converse on.

“Yours. I’m too hyper to drive. We’ll crash and we’ll never get to see the boys because we’re dead. Maybe the boys will di-“ I cut her off and said, “Hannah. I’ll drive. No need to tell me an explanation that won’t happen. Now calm down and let’s go.” We made our way out of the house, turning the alarm on and locking the front door.

Once I was in the car, I put the key in the ignition and turned it, listening to the engine roar into action. The car was only a basic silver Cadillac Escalade, nothing special. As ungrateful as this sounds, I am thankful for the guy that killed my parents 3 years ago. Without him, I wouldn’t be able to afford this car. My dream car.
See? Ungrateful. But that’s just how I am. I can be ungrateful and not care about other people’s feelings sometimes. I can lie and do stuff which I won’t feel guilty about. I used to be able to, but the death of my parents has fucked me up. I don’t even know who I am anymore. I’ve changed and let me tell you, I miss my old self, but that girl will never come back again.
Since the death of my parents, I began going to parties, drinking more, smoking like there’s no tomorrow. I lost my virginity a week later. I lost my virginity when I was 14 years old. I was depressed so I went to this boy from school’s house party, got drunk to forget my feelings and ended up on the floor of the shower naked with another boy who I didn’t even know.
Hannah was worried about me, and so she took me to the doctors, where I stopped the smoking and the drinking. That part of me is better now, but who I am now will never change to be a better person again.

“Ebs? You ok? You’ve gone quiet.” Hannah said, poking me in my left shoulder.

“W-what? Yeah. Yeah I’m fine. Just thinking.” I mumbled, my eyes still on the road as we
made our way to the venue.
Hannah put in a random CD, which was Tokio Hotel’s scream album, as we got closer and closer to the venue.

“Just getting us pumped up ready for the concert.” Hannah giggled as the venue came into view. It looked like there was about 10 other people in the queue. All of which were girls. Half of which were in miniskirts.
Sluts. Hoping to get into Tom’s pants, much? I bet they don’t even like the music. In fact, I know they don’t.
Ugh. Those kind of fans annoy me to no end.
I slammed the car door shut, locked it and made my way to stand behind the other fans...and sluts.

“You saw the sluts then?” Hannah said after she had caught up with them. When I’m annoyed, I would walk at a speed I didn’t even know I could walk.

Before I could answer Hannah, the girls began screaming. I looked up and Tokio Hotel were walking past to go the back of the venue.

“Why the hell are they walking this way?” I asked Hannah, looking over at the 4 German boys that were walking past. Or should I say, looking over at Tom as he walked past with the others.

I guess he felt eyes on him as he looked directly at me, smirked and winked.

Did he jus- Oh my God!
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Always Attract by You Me At Six
Hope you like it! I will update soon, but I'm in the middle of my final exams, atm XP
Comments are always greatful :)
Ebony's outfit
Hannah's outfit