I Think About You Everyday

Mercy

TOM’S POV

We walked out of the studio to go backstage. The interviewer once again asked us about girlfriends. But this time, my answer was different. I was able to say that I did indeed have a girlfriend, shocking the whole audience. Yes, the Tom Kaulitz was 100% out of bounds and had settled down with one special girl. Ebony.

We were now waiting for the all clear from Tobi so that we could get into the car without getting raped by fan-girls... okay maybe that’s an exaggeration.

“Okay. We are going out round the back because there are no fans. The car is being escorted there now and will meet you there,” Tobi instructed, leading us out of the backstage room that we were currently sitting in.

We reached the car in piece and began climbing into it when we heard screaming. Fans had found their way to the back of the studio, so Tobi pushed us into the car, closing the door for us and started to move the fans out of the way so the car could leave the parking lot.

“So you are dating Ebony. I knew that kiss you had was more than just a kiss,” Bill nudged me in my side.

“For your information, we started dating last night. And that kiss? Yeah it meant something. Last night we both said we felt a spark,” I told him.

“Oh. Well I’m glad my big brother has finally settled down,” Bill patted my shoulder. At that point, Georg turned around in his seat and said, “Just don’t hurt her. She’s had a rough past,”

“I’m aware. She told me about “the other boys” during the small argument we had a couple of days ago, and I know that she no longer has a mum or dad, I am aware of what she went through after their death and why all that shit happened,” I told him, folding my arms over my chest.

“Oh no. Hannah’s told me stuff about Ebony. Stuff you don’t know,” he smirked.

“Was?” I asked as we began to get out of the car.

“Hello. My name is Alicia and I will be your photographer for today,” Alicia said, shaking our hands and leading us to the set. It was a black drop with a white sofa in front of it. Another black and white photoshoot.

I changed into some black baggy jeans, large why shirt and a black and white jacket to match the set.

“Okay. We’ll start with single pictures. Tom, you first,” Alicia told us. I looked at Bill with a confused look on my face. Normally it’s Bill who goes first. In fact, Bill always goes first. Bill just looked at me as if to say, “don’t do anything stupid”. Probably because Alicia was good looking.

I took a step forward and sat down on the cream sofa with my first pose.

“Perfect,” Alicia winked. What was with all the attention she was giving me?

Bill coughed and said, “What about us?” I don’t know how long I had been sat on the sofa for or how many pictures were taken, but I know there was more than needed.

“Sure, whatever,” she muttered, staring at me. I fidgeted as I walked to stand next to Georg.

***

All the pictures were taken. Instead of taking 2 hours, it took 3 hours.

When the band pictures were being taken, she kept making me be up front or focusing the camera on me. Not only did that annoy the band, but me too. We all knew what she was up to, and it wasn’t going to happen. I had a girlfriend and there was no way in hell that I was going to cheat on her.

We changed back to the clothes that we had arrived in and went back to the set to meet up with David and Tobi. Bill wouldn’t shut up about how Alicia had been treating me and was warning me not to do anything stupid.

Entering the room with the set in, I saw Alicia bending down picking up her equipment. I could see right down her top. No matter how hard I tried to look away, my eyes were stuck there.

“Guys, let’s go,” David said as he walked towards us. “We have to go for sound check,” I couldn’t move from my spot. It was like I was in a trance, which Bill pulled me out of. Thank God for twin brothers, eh?

“What are you doing?” he hissed as we began to walk out of the door, but I was stopped by a hand grabbing mine, causing me to stop in my tracks.

“Where are you going?” they whispered in my ear. I turned around to see Alicia flirtatiously smirking at me.

“Yeah. I. I. have sound check,” I stuttered. Okay, I admit, I feel nervous around her.

“That can wait, baby,” she smirked, backing me into a wall.

“No it can’t. We have a concert in 5 hours so we have to get going,” I told her, trying to push her away, but she was stronger then she looked.

“Are you nervous around me? Is it because you don’t want to hurt your precious girlfriend? Don’t worry about her Tom. She won’t find out you cheated on her,” she whispered, inching her face closer to mine.

“Alicia. I’m not doing this. I love Ebony, and I won’t cheat on her. I refuse to,” I told her. I could feel her hot breathe against my lips. “Alicia, back o-“ before I could finish my sentence, her lips were smashed against mine, her tongue down my throat. My eyes were wide open in shock and my hands were placed on her shoulders trying to pry her away from me, but she had a death grip on me.

“Tom. What are y- oh my God!” I watched Bill run up to me and pull Alicia off me.

“I can’t believe you, Tom. You dirty bastard! You started dating Ebony last night and you’re already cheating on her! Why Tom? In fact, no. I don’t want to hear it. I have to tell Ebony. She has to know what you’re doing,” he left the room in a hurry.

“Bill! Don’t! Let me tell you what happened!” I looked at Alicia who had a devilish (no pun intended) smirk on her face. “Let me talk to her about it! Please!” I called to him as I ran out of the room, going in the same direction of Bill.

The only thing that was running through my mind was, “God, give me mercy!”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title: sgt wolfbanger - mercy
that's a lovely song (:

Was - What

oh! by the way. from 12th August - 22nd August I won't be online, so no updates, but I will try and update everyday up until then (:
comments. they don't bite ;D (but tom does ;) )