I Think About You Everyday

Weightless

Hannah and I were standing at the side of the stage. It was the second half of the concert and it was probably one of the best concerts they had played the whole tour. The vibe that the fans gave off was incredible.

Backstage, Tom was acting weird. He was constantly looking into my eyes as if he was searching for something. But he won’t find anything because, well, there is nothing there for him to find.
Why is that? Because I’m just an empty person in general. I have been for 3 years now.

The last note of Love Is Dead echoed through the arena.

“We sure know that love is most certainly not dead in the band at the moment,” Bill shouted to the audience. The screaming increased. “I’m sure you’re aware that Tom and Georg have girlfriends, very unexpected of Tom, right?” The fans screamed yes, making Hannah and I chuckle.
“Okay. So we decided that we are going to dedicate the last song to them, Hannah and Ebony. Here is By Your Side!” Bill looked over at Hannah and I and I couldn’t help but grin back. These 4 boys were absolutely amazing.

The final chorus had come and I had tears in my eyes. Tears which fell when Bill sung, “I am by your side. Just for a little while. We’ll make it if we try,” I wiped the single tear from my left eye, just as Tom looked back at me, smiling.

“Thank you California! You’ve been awesome tonight! We’ll see you on our way out!” Bill shouted to the crowd, all 4 of them throwing at least one thing into the audience and then ran off stage to me and Hannah.

“I told you that you’d do great tonight,” I told Tom as he picked me up off the ground, spinning me around and gently kissing my lips.

“Nein. I told you the others would suck, not me. I always do awesome,” Tom cockily replied. I gently pushed his shoulder as I rolled my eyes at him.

“Right guys. Let’s get going outside. There’s a swarm of girls out their already, so here are some marker pens for you to sign whatever. Like usual, we’ll keep the fans from getting too close to you. You ready?” Tobi instructed. We all nodded our heads and I grabbed Tom’s hand, intertwining our fingers together, scared that this could be the end of my life.

The doors opened and the screaming began. “I love you Tom!” “Bill marry me!” “Gustav!” Georg! I want your hair!” “Ich liebe dich, Tokio Hotel!” was heard as we walked to the car, the boys signing stuff on the way, so Hannah and I walked in front of them.

A hand grabbed mine and pulled me to the side. “Tom!” I screamed, looking at him, but he was busy giving autographs to the fans.

“You’re Ebony, right?” I’m guessing this was a fan.

“Um. Yeah,” I answered hesitantly.

“Wow you’re pretty. No wonder Tom fell for you! I love your piercings too. How many have you got?” okay. No offence to her or anything, but what does she want?

“Thank you. And overall, I have 9, possibly 10 soon,” no kidding. I have two on my ear lobe, one on the top corner of my left ear, my left tragus pierced, eyebrow, nose, lip, tongue, belly button. I’ve been thinking about a wrist piercing too. I also have a tattoo of my parents initials on my left hip.

“Whoa. Anyway, thank you for proving that Tom is a softie at heart! I always knew he was, so, yeah. Congratulations on getting his heart, babe!” She squealed. Babe? Did she just call me... babe?

“Umm thank you?”

“It’s okay. I’m just happy for you. You look adorable together,” she grinned at me.

“There’s pictures?”

“Yeah. Everywhere. All over the internet, and everyone’s responses are surprisingly really nice,” she told me.

“Oh. That’s really nice to know,” and it really was. It’s nice to know that the fans like me and aren’t jealous and want to kill me. It makes me feel more... weightless. Is that the right word? It makes sense because that’s one less thing to worry about.

“Can I have your autograph?” she asked.

“You want my autograph? I haven’t got a pen,” and just as that was said, a pen was placed in my hand.

“You have now. Is everything okay?” I looked over my shoulder and saw Tom standing there. I nodded my head and turned my head back to this random, yet friendly girl and gave her an autograph, giving the pen back to Tom so that he too could give her an autograph.

“Congratulations!” she shouted to us as we walked away.

“Who was that?” Tom asked as we got into the car. I shrugged and said, “some random fan,” as I leaned more into Tom. “But the fans like Hannah and I. That’s a good thing, right?” I told him, but at the same, I questioned him too.

I was feeling shattered. It had been a long day and all I wanted to do was get into that comfortable bed. But that bed is at least a 20 minute drive away, so Tom will have to do for now.

And with that said in my head, my eyes began to droop and I soon fell into a deep slumber with the thought of, “they like me. I am weightless,” going around in my empty mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title: weightless.
the first line of the song, i think suits ebony pretty well ;D
i also love that song at the moment. ;D
and meh, dunno' about this chapter, but comments? they make me happyyyyy ;D