I Think About You Everyday

Pressure

“Guys. Look,” Jost walked into the VIP cafeteria holding some sort of Gossip magazine in his hand, along with his breakfast.

It was 7.30am and we were having breakfast before we all had to leave for Ohio for an interview.

Tom and I woke up this morning at 6.00am. Before we got ready for the day, he wanted to talk to me about what Jost spoke to him about last night. Turns out he knows about the past that I’m trying to forget. I was happy to hear him say that he was going to protect me from my own brother, no matter what he has to do himself. I really do feel lucky to have him.

“What is it?” I asked as I took the magazine from Jost’s hand. “Ebony Burnes’ Secrecy,” I read aloud. “What?”

“Keep reading,” Jost ordered, sitting down in front of me. Instead of reading aloud, I read it in my head so that I could take in the article better.

‘Everyone is aware that Tom Kaulitz is dating a younger girl named Ebony. We did some digging and found at that she is Ebony Burnes, a 17 year old girl from New York who fits into the ‘emo’ scene pretty well. Seems normal, right? Wrong. Her past hasn’t been the best. At the age of 14, her parents died, murdered in fact. I’m sure everyone remembers the famous case that was known as ‘The Burning Burnes’, right? Yes. Those victims are Ebony’s parents. She now lives with her best friend and her parents. She also has a brother, which she denies having. His name is Tyler, a caring guy, a caring guy who wasn’t cared for by his own family. So he left them and he hasn’t spoken to Ebony for 6 years. Yes, 6 years. Why is it that she refuses to speak to him?

Then there’s Tom Kaulitz who is now dating Ebony Burnes. It was confirmed during the Buzznet interview a couple of days back. But what Tom doesn’t know is that he is getting into a cobweb of lies.

Yes. Ebony Burnes is a full-on liar.

Many people have asked, ‘why is she dating Tom? She isn’t Tom’s type,’. There’s a high possibility that she is using him for his fame and fortune.

The pictures on the right show Ebony and Tom getting out of the tour bus to enter the hotel. Next to it is Ebony signing a concert ticket of one of the fans. Yes, giving her autograph. The third picture is of Ebony and her best friend, who’s name we don’t know, walking around aimlessly yesterday morning while the boys were busy at an interview and photo shoot.

There are many fans that do actually like Ebony. They’ve said she’s a pretty girl, a lucky girl, and the girl that has made Tom change. But what if the other fans prefer the old Tom? The Tom that slept around with groupies?

Now she has Tom to herself. That’s a little greedy, isn’t it?

Those fans who like Ebony are going to end up joining Tom in the cobweb of lies.

Ya’ know. Ebony Burnes should have her own secrecy company’
.

I looked up from the magazine, tears threatening to fall. “That’s all lies! They’ve got me all wrong!” I cried, my voice cracking a few times.

“Ebony. You’ve only been known to the fans for a few days. They only know of your first name. There’s only one way that the magazine publishers got all that information about your past from,” I interrupted him.

“I know. Tyler. He’s trying to ruin my life!” I screamed, the tears now streaming down my face.

“We’re going to get him and send him back to where he should be. Okay?” I nodded as Tom wrapped his arms around me, placing his head on top of mine. Jost left the table. “Oh. And we have to get going in 15 minutes,” At that, we all stood up from the table and followed Jost out of the cafeteria to the tour bus, Tom’s right arm around my waist all the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title - paramore - pressure
i'm listening to that right now ;D
and OMG. thank you to EVERYONE who has commented this story. it means a lot ^_^