I Think About You Everyday

Party In Your Bedroom

After my breakdown backstage, Tom had managed to calm me down and convince me that Tyler wasn’t going to get me. I was then escorted out of the studio to the car to go to the photo shoot.

Nothing exciting really happened at the photo shoot. All the boys did was pose. I was thankful that the photographer was a guy. I couldn’t cope with any more today, so a slutty photographer like last time wouldn’t help one bit.

I was currently sat on the sofa in front of the TV. I was in my shorts and tank top watching Scrubs with Tom. It was back-to-back episodes of the sitcom all evening and the both of us love that programme.

Tom was currently in the kitchen getting us drinks during the adverts. It was a nice time, just Tom and I in the hotel room. All we needed now was a fireplace and we’d be set.

“Red wine for you, pear cider for me,” Tom sat next to me, handing me the glass of red wine. We clanked the glass together and took a sip of our drinks, cuddling into one another as Scrubs came back onto the TV screen.

It was the episode where JD had just found out he was going to be a dad, and it had just finished. I turned to face Tom and just stared at him, waiting for him to turn to face me. And when he did, I crashed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Tom slipped his tongue into my mouth without even asking for permission. I pulled away from the kiss, pushing Tom down onto the sofa and climbed on top of him again, starting another kiss.

Tom’s hands swiftly moved down to my butt as I moved mine to the hem of his shirt, tugging at it, hinting that I wanted it off him. Luckily Tom was a clever boy and got the hint, taking his headband off at the same time, leaving his cornrows to be free.

I moved my hands around his abs as I trailed butterfly kisses from his lips, across his jaw and down his neck, sucking and nibbling at it, receiving pleasurable moans that had escaped his mouth.

“I want you,” Tom mumbled, sitting up from his lying position leaving me to straddle his hips as he swung his legs over the edge of the sofa, searching for the TV remote to turn the TV off and carried me to the bedroom, kicking the door shut, and gently threw me onto the bed, slowly following me, crawling on top of me and yanking the tank top off to leave me in my shorts and bra.

He played with my belly button piercing as I unzipped his baggy trousers, letting them fall from his waist. Next was Tom pulling my shorts down from waist, throwing them to the floor along with the other pieces of clothing.

I arched my back so that Tom could unfasten my bra strap and fling off to land somewhere in the bedroom. His hands slowly squeezed each breast before moving along my body to my girls-boxers, placing his hands inside them. Fucking tease.

“Shame they aren’t better underwear,” Tom mumbled.

“You should’ve told me this is what we’d be doing tonight. Now kiss me,” I hissed, losing my temper. I quickly pulled Tom’s boxers off and threw them to the door, as did Tom with my boxers.

He leaned over to the bedside table, opening the draw and getting a condom, opening the packet and placing it on his dick.

“You ready?” I nodded and pulled his face to mine as he thrust into me, starting off at a slow pace. He moved his head to my right breast and sucked at it, then began to move his tongue across the nipple, nipping at it at the same time he thrust into me, quickening the pace.

I gripped my long nails into Tom’s back from the pure pleasure of it all. The pace quickened and Tom began to thrust harder and further into me. I screamed loud, only making Tom thrust faster.

“Tom,” I moaned, closing my eyes and arching my back. “Faster,”

“Scream for me,” and so I did. I screamed. But it was soon smothered by Tom’s soft lips on mine as the thrusting got faster and faster.

“Tom!” I screamed. I was ready. Ready to climax. Whether Tom was or not, I wasn’t too sure.

“Hold on. I’m nearly there,” Tom panted, thrusting faster. So I did. I waited for Tom, biting down on my lip. But
I couldn’t wait anyway longer, I screamed out Tom’s name, arching my back again. Tom soon followed, moaning out my name, spraying inside of me. He thrusted once more before pulling out and rolling off me to lie on the bed next to me.

“I love you Tomi,” I said as I placed my head on his chest and listened to his fast heartbeat.

“I love you too, Ebs,” Ebs. That was the first time he had called me by my nickname. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I wrapped my left leg over his as he placed his head on top of mine.

We were suddenly surrounded by silence, but it was a comfortable silence. All that I could hear was Tom’s heartbeat, which was now beginning to beat at the normal heart rate. My eyes began to droop, and before I knew it, I was in a deep a slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title - cash cash - party in your bedroom
Ebony's shorts and tank top
i'm writing chapter 22 now, and then i will post chapter 21
hoped you liked this chapter! (: