I Think About You Everyday

Break Your Little Heart

I awoke in the early hours of the morning in an empty bed. I instantly began to panic. Where’s Tom?

I got out of bed and did the morning up-chuck before looking for Tom, walking into the main room to find that he was not there. Nor was he in the small kitchen. So I text Bill, Georg and Gustav asking if they knew where he was. None of them did. I started to get frantic.

I went back into the bedroom to get changed before entering the main room again and turning on the TV to see if there was any news on Tom. Whether he had been kidnapped, killed, attacked, anything. I went to the MTV Music News channel. Just in time too. Behind the news reporter was a picture of Tom.

“Latest news. Tom Kaulitz and Ebony Burnes have broken up,” what? A picture of Tom and I came up on the TV screen, “they were seen last night at the Night Light club. They were seen at the bar, and then Ebony running from their table, Tom running after her. Tom had obviously just said something to her to hurt her feelings,“ what? No! “Ebony then walked out of the club on her own. Minutes later, Tom was drinking shots with Georg and his girlfriend. They soon left and a blonde girl took a seat next to Tom. They danced together and looked pretty close, as you can see here,” a picture of Tom and the blonde girl came onto the TV screen. I noticed that they were kissing. “then they left the club together. It was obvious that Tom couldn’t keep away from these one night stands,” I was literally fuming. That bastard.

And as if on cue, Tom walked into the hotel room.

“Hey baby,” he welcomed. I stood up from the sofa, folded my arms and turned to face him, glaring daggers.

“Where have you been?” I asked him, a hint of annoyance in my voice.

“I went out for a walk?” he questioned himself.

“In last night’s clothes?” he looked down at what he was wearing, opening his mouth to explain but I interrupted him. “Tom. I just saw you on the TV with some blonde chick. And you reek of sex. What the fuck did you do?!”

“I. Err.” He looked down at the floor.

“Just face it Tom. You cheated on me,” I spat.

“Ebony! She meant nothing! I was drunk!” he put his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

“You still cheated on me,” I pushed him away from me.

“I’m sorry!” he cried.

“Sorry isn’t good enough! You said you were over doing one night stands. Obviously not. You’re still the immature Tom Kaulitz who takes fame to its advantage,” I hissed. The words that were coming out of mouth were just out of frustration.

“Baby. Please,” he followed me into the bedroom.

Don’t call me baby,” I hissed.

“Fine. Why are you being so pissy about this?!” he yelled.

“Tom. You fucking cheated on me! You promised you wouldn’t go back to your old ways! You had my trust! I trusted you! You just treated it like you don’t give a fuck!” I screamed, throwing the clothes I was holding onto the floor.

“Of course I give a fuck about you! I. LOVE. YOU,” he screamed back.

“If you love me, then you wouldn’t have screwed that blonde bimbo!” At this point, I just wanted to slap him.

“Ebony, you’re so difficult! Why can’t you just forgive me?!”

“Why? Because Tom. That isn’t something you can just forgive and forget. It takes time. Especially with someone like me. You should know by now. I am delicate. I’ve had a bad past. Which you know about because you’ve recently helped me through it. We’ve been through a lot together, and what you did due to your careless ways has just fucked that up. How am I supposed to trust you again?! You’ve proven that without me with you, you can just get drunk and fuck a random girl. What if that happens again, huh?” I took a step forward, my eyes burning with hate and tears.

“I know you’ve had a bad past! I’m not stupid, Ebony. I only got drunk because Georg, Hannah and I played shots. I’m a competitive person and I didn’t want to lose, and man can Georg hold his alcohol. And so I ended up drunk too, and when I’m drunk, my mind does the opposite to what I do when I’m sober. If I wasn’t invited to play shots, then it wouldn’t have happened,” he told me, thinking he had won me over.

“You shouldn’t have accepted the invitation to play shots,” I rolled my eyes at him, folding my arms again.

“Like I said, I’m competitive, I can’t turn down a game of anything. Didn’t you listen to just what I just said, women?!” he yelled. “Fuck,” he whispered to himself as my jaw dropped to the ground.

“How dare you!” I snarled, bring my arm back and swinging it towards Tom. All you could hear at that very moment was my right hand making contact with Tom’s left cheek, making him hiss in pain.

“Fuck! What was that for?!” he screamed, placing his left hand on his now throbbing cheek.

“What was that for? It was for you being, well, you,” I stepped back and walked around Tom, when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to stand in front of him. “Ow. Tom you’re hurting me,” the tears began to spill down my cheeks.

“I don’t care right now. What do you mean for me being me? Who else am I going to be?” he chuckled slightly at his own joke, but soon noticed my unimpressed facial expression.

“For you being a complete, utter ass,” I hissed, barging past him to the main room.

“I’m an ass, really?” I turned to face him.

“Wow Tom. You’re really catching on. Man what the fuck did I see in you?” I shook my head and turned my back to him.

“What did I see in you? Compared to that chick last night, you were nothing. Especially in the sex area,” I turned to face Tom, whose face was beginning to show realisation, shoving his head in his hands as he stood in the doorway of our bedroom. “Fuck. What am I saying? Everything is all lies. Apart from me loving you. Hell, I’m head over heels for you. I love you, Ebony. So, so much,” he walked towards me and hugged me. At first, I melted at his touch, but then I realised what had just happened, and so I pushed him away.

“No Tom. You’ve hurt me. You had my heart, and you just ripped that out of me,” Another tear rolled down my cheek. “I’m sorry, Tom,” I whispered.

“Ebony please. Just. One more chance? Please. Just. Don’t leave me,” tears began to swell up in his eyes. If one falls, that’s a blow to his huge ego.

“I don’t know,” I looked away from him.

“Are we officially over then?” I looked back up at him to see a tear roll down his cheek.

“I don’t know right now. I need time to think everything through,” I made my way to the door of our hotel room, turning back to Tom to see him staring at me as he stood in the middle of the main room. “I’ll get Gustav or Bill to collect my stuff. Depending on who I stay with,” I turned my head back to the door and opened it, softly closing it behind me.

“Schieße!” I heard from the hotel room, followed by a loud smash. At a guess, he had thrown the vase from the coffee table at the wall.

“What happened? Are you okay?” Bill gushed as I walked past him.

“I’ll explain another time. Where are you going?” I asked him.

“I’m collecting Freddie from the airport. She’s joining us for the rest of the tour,” he hugged me and walked to the lifts. I carried on down the hall to Gustav’s hotel room, knocking on the door 3 times.

“Hey. What’s up?” Gustav said as he answered the door. “I heard shouting,”

“Can I stay with you?” tears began to flow from my eyes again.

“Sure. Come here,” I walked into his arms as he shut the hotel room door, blocking out another smash from Tom’s hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title: all time low - break your little heart
that band's new album is AWESOME <3
Ebony's outfit
EEK. woops. silleh tom.
andddddd OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. 5 chapters left! dun dun duuuuuuuuun. that's quite sad actually *tear*
anywho. hope you liked this chapter! comments?