I Think About You Everyday

Don't Speak Liar

“Yes. Yes you can actually.” Hannah and I stood staring blankly at the big man that was in front of us, awaiting for him to say something, but he never did.

“Well. How can we help you?” I asked him. Here comes my bad attitude again.

“Follow me.” He told us, turned around on one spot and then walked away.

“He’s going to rape us!” Hannah squealed down my ear.

“No I’m not. I was requested to get you by a certain guitarist.” At this time, he had stopped in his tracks and was looking over his shoulder at us. Well. At me.

“Err. Okay?” Hannah said, then whispered in my ear, “see? I knew I’d get to meet Georg someway.”

We followed the big, buff man down a corridor, which led to another corridor, and then another corridor which led to a door with the words Dressing Room. Tokio Hote. on it.
My heart was beating so hard and fast I was surprised no one had asked if I was okay.

“It’s flirt time.” Hannah smirked as the guy knocked on the door, opening it just as I said, “you’ll just be a quick fuck to them!” I looked over to the now open door and saw four pairs of eyes on me. Crap.

“Well. I’ll leave you guys alone.” And he left us. I never did get his name.

“Come on in girls.” Tom smirked from his chair. He looked rather...comfy.

I stepped inside the room along with Hannah and made my way to an empty chair. Next to Tom. Of course.

“So. Tell us about you.” Bill began, sitting in the seat opposite me.

“Err. My name is Ebony. I’m 17. I have no mum and dad or any siblings. I play the drums and I sing. And the crappy stuff like my favourite colour is red and, well, yeah.” I shrugged. I hated talking about myself.

“What do you mean you have no mum and dad?” Georg asked from his seat next to Bill.

“Well. They were kind of killed when I was 14.” I told them, looking at each one of them to see their reactions. Each one of them had a shocked look on their face.

“Shit. Seriously?” Tom said from beside me. I looked at him and nodded, then looked away and said, “Anyway. Enough on that. You might find Hannah is more interesting than me.”

“I am indeed. Well. I am Hannah, also 17 years young. I love parties, talking, boys, my favourite colour is hot pink. And oh! I love shopping.” She grinned.

“Shopping? Same!” Bill giggled.

“Eugh.” I mumbled, just as Tom said, “Oh Gott.”

I left Bill and Hannah to talk about shopping and twiddled with my thumbs. I was bored and had no idea what to say. I was in no mood to embarrass myself tonight.

“So. You play drums?” Tom asked me, trying to make small talk.

“Yeah.” I replied, still looking down at my thumbs.

“Cool. Have you thought about learning the guitar? I could teach you if you want.” I looked over at him and raised my eyebrows.

“I’m sure you’re referring to something more than teaching me the guitar, and I’m going to have to turn down that offer.” I told him.

“What?” Oh. So he’s going to play dumb?

“You’re a man-whore, Tom. No offence or anything. But you are. You even say so yourself during interviews. You always called yourself a hunter and that you would have a new girl almost every week. Sometimes even every night. I’m not stupid, Tom.” It came out in a harsh tone, but I couldn’t help it. And I wasn’t sorry for it either.

“I. Um. Forget it.” He stood up from his stood and stormed over to the door, slamming it shut
behind him.

“What happened?” Gustav asked. That was the first time he had spoken tonight, so it scared me a little to hear his deep voice.

“He asked me to have sex. Well, not exactly. But he implied it.” I told them.

“What did he say exactly?” Hannah asked, grinning from ear to ear.

“That he wanted to teach me guitar.” I shrugged, receiving a roar of laughter from the others.

“How is that offering you free sex with the “Sex God”?” Georg asked me. He had now moved from his seat to Tom’s. I looked over at Hannah who was glaring at me.

“It is! ‘Cz. Think about it. He’s wanting me to go with him to his hotel room. It’s just an excuse. He’ll get me there and then he’ll try and fuck me. I’m not stupid.” I huffed, folding my arms across my chest and pouting.

“Shall we tell her?” Bill asked, looking at Georg and Gustav.

“Tell me what?”

“He likes you. He said so.” Bill grinned.

“Don’t make me laugh. He barely knows me. And when did he say that? He certainly didn’t say that while I was here.”

“After the concert. He said that he doesn’t see you as a quick fuck and dump, but something more serious than that, so he got Tobi to get you and Hannah so that he could meet you” Ah. So the big guys name was Tobi. “Anyway. Let’s go to the bus. You girls coming?” Bill jumped up from his seat and made his way to the door, followed by Georg, Gustav and Hannah. I slowly followed them, repeating the words, ‘Tom Kaulitz likes me’ in my head.

For the first time in 3 years, I felt guilty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song title - We The Kings - Don't Speak Liar.
Sorry about the long wait! And sorry about the crapyness of this chapter :-\