I Think About You Everyday

Say Goodbye

Hannah’s POV

I got a call just minutes ago from Georg saying that they had arrived in New York and were on their way to my house.

I was currently sitting in my room waiting for, one. Ebony to come out of the bathroom to sort out the problem between her and Tom for once and for all, and two, for the boys to arrive so we could sort it all out.

The plan is to lock Hannah and Tom in her bedroom, get them to talk and then knowing what they are both like, they will probably have make up sex.

I had been sat on my bed doing absolutely fuck all for about 2 hours. To be quite honest, it was getting stupid. Why does she spend so much time in there?

Ebony’s POV

I stared at the blade that was in my right hand. Sighing, I lifted up my left arm and brought the blade to my the T shaped scar I had been cutting the past 3 months.

T. T for Tom.

I hissed from the pain that zipped through my body as the cut was made even deeper, but soon enough, the pain flew away and made me feel better. It took the pain from the heartbreak away from me. I liked it. And I couldn’t stop. It was like smoking, but this would leave a mark that will stare at you for the rest of your life. But I could live with that.

I pulled the blade away from my arm and stared at the blood that was now pouring from it, droplets of blood dripping into the sink.

I turned on the hot tap to run the water over my arm, washing away the blood and cleaning the scar to stop any infections.

The burning sensation from the hot water was also a good relief. The pain. That’s all that I need to get rid of the heartbreak. But I knew that once I was out of the bathroom, the heartbreak would come back again. This was just a short relief. I turned off the tap and stared at the scar. More blood started pouring down my arm.

“Shit,” I mumbled, turning the hot tap back on to rinse the blood away. Put it wouldn’t stop. The blood just kept on coming. I couldn’t get it to stop. And what was I meant to do? Ask Hannah to take me to the hospital? No. That would go completely wrong in many ways.

I turned around and opened the cabinet door where the towels were kept.

Empty.

Well, there goes that plan.

I heard a knock on the front door and Hannah opening the door, being greeted by 4 German voices.

No way.

I began to panic. The blood was coming even more now and I couldn’t stop it.

I found some loo roll and ripped off a huge clunk of it off the roll and wrapped it around my arm, but the blood soon soaked through the thin paper. I wiped my face with my hand in shear fear of what could happen if they saw me.

I began to feel woozy, so with the help of the wall, I moved to sit under the towel rack, which was holding no towel, wrapping my arms around my legs and sobbing.

“Ebony? You okay in there?” Hannah asked from her side of the door.

“Y. Yeah,” I choked out.

“No you’re not. Let me in,” she demanded.

“No. I. I am fine. Promise,” my voice faded at the end of the sentence.

“I don’t believe you,” the next thing I know, the door is being kicked, punched, everything to try and get it open. And when it did, 6 mouths dropped open at what they saw.

Tom’s POV

The bathroom door swung open, revealing a bathroom with blood all over the walls, as well as a girl covered in blood sitting under what looked like a towel rack.

I stared at her. Ebony. The girl I love. The girl who was covered in blood. I felt my heart shatter... again.

“Ebony,” Hannah raced to her and looked at her arm, which had blood trickling down it from a T shaped scar.

“It won’t stop,” she cried, Hannah wrapping her arms around her.

“I’ll go get the first aid kit,” she left and Bill pushed me forward.

I knelt down in front of her of and placed my hands on her knees. She flinched. I was hesitant at first. I didn’t know what to say to her. The only thing I could think to say was, “Why? Ebony why?” the grip I had on her knees tightened. She didn’t answer. “Why?” I choked out again, shaking her knees a little. She only looked away from me. I pushed her knees away from me, stood up and stormed out of the bathroom.

Ebony’s POV

Hannah entered the bathroom again, holding the first aid box.

“Who knows how to sort it out?” she asked.

“I’ll do it,” Gustav offered, taking the box from her hands and walking towards me. He put the box down on the
counter and picked me up, placing me next to it.

“Ow,” I muttered as Gustav squirted disinfectant onto my arm, dabbing a bit of cotton wool onto the scar.

“How long have you been doing this?” Georg asked.

“3 months?” his eyes widened.

“You have a bump on your belly,” Bill turned to Hannah, “I thought you said she wasn’t eating properly?”

“It’s not from food,” she told him.

“What do you mean?”

“Tom’s going to be a dad,” I chipped in.

“Does he know?” I shook my head at him.

“No. I don’t think it’ll work out. Him being a dad and all,” I shrugged and watched Gustav wrap a bandage around my arm.

“I’ll go put this back,” Gustav put everything away into the box and walked out of the bathroom. Bill came up to me and hugged me. He pulled away and wet a piece of loo roll, wiping the dried blood off my face, neck, hands and right arm.

“You need to talk to Tom,” he told me.

“No I don’t,” I snapped at him.

“You do,” Freddie stepped forward.

“Why?”

“To sort it out of course. You’re both killing each other,” Bill smirked.

“It’s his fault,” I mumbled.

“I know sweetie,” Freddie smiled at me, helping me get off the counter. “Come on. Let’s go find him,” she began to pull me out of the bathroom. I tried to stop her but she wouldn’t allow it. Trying to stop her just made her pull harder.

“He’s in the living room,” Hannah said as she walked past us. She had gone to help Gustav put the first aid box away, along with Georg.

“Hannah!” I hissed, glaring daggers at her.

“Tom?” Bill said as we stepped into the living room. He lifted his head at looked straight at me. I tried to get out of the living room, but Freddie wouldn’t have any of it.

“Talk. Now,” and then they left us alone.

After a long, uncomfortable silence between us, Tom choked out, “why?” I only shrugged my shoulders, keeping my eyes away from his.

“That’s not an answer, Ebony. Why?”

“It made me forget the feeling of heartbreak,” I whispered.

“That’s not the way to go by it though,” he stood up and walked towards me.

“I know. I’m not stupid,” I snapped at him.

“Then why?” he took a step closer to me.

“It made me feel better. Happy. Okay?” I rolled my eyes, folding my arms across my chest. I winced from the sudden pain from my arm.

“I’ve missed you,” he pulled me into a hug, placing his head on top of mine. I didn’t hug back, I just hid my face in his chest. “I thought about you every day,”

“Oh,” was my response. He pulled away and looked at my stomach.

“You’re...”

“Yes. Hannah was right. I’m going to be a mum,” I told him.

“And it’s definitely mine?” I nodded my head at him, watching a smile appear on his face.

“I want to be part of the baby’s life,” he whispered, placing his hand on my stomach.

“No. I can’t do that. Not after what you did,” I whispered.

“Oh come on, Ebs!” Ebs. That sent shivers up my spine. The last time he said that was when we made love. When we created another person. “You’re not still judging me on that accident are you?”

“I am, yes. How am I meant to trust you after you did... that?” I asked him.

“I. Um. Don’t know,” he looked away from me, removing his hand from my stomach.

“Exactly,” a tear fell from eye, rolling down my cheek and landing on my foot.

“I’m sorry Ebony,” he choked on his own tears, trying to hold them back.

“I know you are Tom,” another tear rolled down my cheek.

“Then forgive me,” he whispered. I didn’t answer him. “Please? Ebony?”

“Fine. But that doesn’t mean it’s all over,” I told him, watching him grin like a child in a toy store.

“I know that. But at least I have your forgiveness... Do you think we could, ya’ know, try again?” he placed his right hand on my stomach and his left hand on my left arm, gently touching the bandage.

“I don’t know,” I looked away from his eyes. I couldn’t bear to see the hurt that filled them.

“Oh. Ebony?” I looked back at him to see a tear roll down his cheek. “I love you,”

“And. I love you too. But I don’t think it’ll work,” a tear rolled down my own cheek which Tom wiped away.

“The baby?” he looked down at the small bump on my stomach.

“I can do that on my own. I have lots of help. It’s okay,” I told him.

“Okay,” I wiped a tear from his eye.

“So. It’s over?”

“I’m afraid so, Tom,” I told him, placing my right hand over his.

“Okay. Well, I want to see pictures of the baby. See how he or she are getting on,” I nodded at him. I couldn’t keep him out of his baby’s life completely. “One last thing,”

“What’s that?” I whispered.

“One last kiss before I leave?” I nodded and we leaned in, our lips colliding in the middle. I wrapped my arms around his neck one last time as he wrapped his around my waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I granted. Our tongues rubbed against each other as we shared our last passionate kiss, salty tears flowing down our cheeks.

Tom pulled away from me and whispered, “Goodbye Ebony,” he kissed my cheek and left the living room, leaving the house with Georg, Gustav, Bill and Freddie.

I stood in the middle of the living room sobbing my eyes out, Hannah’s arms wrapped around me in a tight embrace.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Pulling it out, I saw that I had received a text message from Tom which read;

I love you. I’ll think about you every day.
Tom <3
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.
OMG!
chapter title - skillet - say goodbye
sequal: i'm planning on calling it Fall For You, but i'm not entirely sure yet. but, keep a look out for it! and i will also be starting my bill story, Remembering Sunday, sometime this week, maybe even tonight.
and oh! news about Rette Mich For Myself. I'm thinking of deleting it. It's not got many reviews and I've lost inspiration for it. so yeah. (:
anywho. look out for Remembering Sunday and (possibly) Fall For You. (:
Hope you liked this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you for all the reviews too. ;D