Status: slowly active...

One Flight Down

Jess Walker, a girl of eighteen, found herself off to college with her high school diploma.
One problem she found on getting to where she is, was applying to all the colleges.
A few acceptance letters came back and one was from a college in Chicago.
She read over the information package about the school and was only looking for one thing in particular: a music program. Fortunately for her, it did have one, supposedly the best music program around. She was able to get a loan to pay for this year, and she would work into next year to afford a second year.

As soon as she gets moved in, she's excited as can be about this year but worried about the work. One night she finds herself listening to piano music coming from below her room. The music continues, every night a new set of songs, and soon mystery takes over as she starts to wonder who it could be.

I scratched my head. Who could it be.. I thought just before sleep enveloped me.

A credit for this story goes to Let.Me.Sign x.
Inspired by Norah Jones' song "One Flight Down" comes this story.
  1. Arriving is Only the Fun Part
  2. Beautiful Bee;
    I walked into a room filled with denim blue walls, beautifully sunlight faded blue and that suited me just fine.
  3. Nick's In Trouble..?
    "Go my Curt Shilling, go!" I yelled followed by a bubbly laugh out the window.