Status: i'm trying but updates will be slow....

You're Perfection

Chapter 2

(Jayden)
I went home and my mom was waiting up...I thought she was going to yell at me,
but I came in and she was gazing dreamily at the car pulling away from our house.She asked,"You were out with Aiden weren't you."

"Um..yeah."I replied looking down sheepishly,my mom knew my secret my dad didnt,when I came out to her she had said "Honey I always wanted a girl,and you're going to be as close as I get to that." I'd always been able to talk to my mother and I'd never felt that way about my father.

She asked beckoning for me to sit with her,"What did you and Aiden do tonight?" I blushed and looked down...she took it wrong and said,"You didn't did you?"

"N-n-no no way mom not that."I stumbled over my words.

"Oh,"she let out a sigh then a look crossed her face I knew that look,the look was you were gona tell her or she was going to pry it from you."Well what did you do."

I sighed and said,"I finaly let him kiss me...h-he told me he loved me."
"Aww...."she cooed I swear that woman acted more like a teenager that a teenager."Did you tell it to him back...or are still waiting for a good time?"

"How do you know I love him maybe I don't." I know I really really do but I just wanted to make a point.

"I can tell you do..You wouldn't have let him kiss you your too...to,"she searched for the right word,"Innocent now answer my question." she finnished.

"No at first I didn't...Actualy at first I ran away.We were at the park so I took off toward the slide but as I started to climb the latter he caught me back belt loop and pulled me back on top of him and he asked me why I ran. I told him I was scared and just admitted that I loved him.and he said it back then he told me I was perfect and I said I was far from that and he just leaned over and kissed me.It was amazing" I couldn't help but to gush at the end,a slight blush tingeing my cheeks.

My mom was jus sitting there dreamily,then she spoke up,"Get on up to your room,and don't tell your father cause he wanted me to yell at you for running out...and I'm suppossed to ground you.. so I will." My face fell "Only for three days and two of those your dads going to be working late so you can invite Aiden over for diner both nights if you want."

I smiled now she was basicly playing my dad and I loved it. "Night." I said standing and walking toward my stairs.

"Try not to dream too much about Aiden." she said turning to her own bedroom.'Impossible' I said only to myself.
*******