Status: i'm trying but updates will be slow....

You're Perfection

Chapter 8

We skipped out after that,I had totaly forgoten about my new house,I started prancing off in the direction of my old place of living. Aiden grabbed my shoulder guiding my the right way with out saying a word. Minutes later i remembered that when I arrived that my house would be completly furnished and I started skipping,moving faster than Aiden. He ran to catch up with me, "What the hell?" he asked. "I get to see my brand new room.!.!.!" "Okay,but we need to stop here before we go there." he said gesturing to the store we were slowly passing. "Why?" "We need materials to make signs...we're starting that program tommorrow." "Okay!" I was happy,I needed a support group and I had a feeling that there was also a group out there that needed supporting.
****************
I ran around the store, bouncing off of everythig with a soft surface... heheheh HYPER! Aiden was staring intently at the objects he was picking for our project. The glitter caught my eye, "OOOhhhhh.... sparkly..." I murmered to myself. The blues, purples, and silvers were the prettiest, I grabbed them all skipping back to Aiden. "Look, look... The glitters are prettyful!"

"Like you?" he questioned looking at me, I blushed, "Anyway we don't need those."

"But--but I want them...Pleaze!!!"

"Fine I can't resist your begging, it's too cute"I blushed again and turned away, I wasn't a big fan of pda and he knew it. Yet he put his hand on my shoulder turning me around, planting a kiss on my cheek. I blushed deeper and looked around seeing a few people staring in disgust, while the girl at the counter looked like she wanted to jump both of us right here, I shuddered involentarily at the thought... me + girls = yucky!

Aiden grabbed our stuff and we headed to the check out,and speaking of checking out...that girl....the evil slut...(You: when did she become a slut? Me:When she looked at Aiden like that!) She just kept smiling at him. "Hun...are you going to check out our items or my boy friend?" I was fuming.

She looked shocked, then smirked,"Both."

"Why you litt...Eeep!!!!" I was ready to go off on this girl until Aiden stuck his hand in my back pocket and squeazed...making me squeal. She gave us our things and Aiden paid.

We began walking home when Aiden asked, "Jealous much?"

"I-i s-she,Hell yes! She was checking out my item!!!*.*"

"Oh really now... who died and made me your item?"

"Ummm..."

"I'm just kidding Jade... but I prefer the word property."

"Huh???" I'm so confused.... but thats normal.

"I'm your property not your item...theres a differance."

“Really?”

“Forget it Jade,” He laughed, “Were at your house.” I looked up and left Aiden's side at break neck speed, I ran into the house and straight up to my room. It was crazy amazing my mom wasn’t kidding when she said EVERYTHING was getting done today. My new carpet was black and white checkered and the walls, oh mie gawd, the walls were awesome, they were al different colors. One was neon green, One neon yellow, One deep purple, and one bright orange with a huge smiley face in black on it. The ceiling was equally amazing, A deep midnight blue with golden stars. Call me gay but I LOVED IT!!!!!!!

Aiden walked in shortly after and I was still standing there staring...I can't belive this.... "Wow.." Aiden mumbled. I had this sudden urge when I looked over at my huge new bed and silky sheets. I turned toward Aiden with an evil grin. "What?" I grabed his hand and yanked him toward the bed, droping the bags of supplies along the way. He shared the same facial expression as I did now.

Him being the more dominate one turned us around and pushed me down the bed. He hovered over me, inches from my face, breathing slow deep breaths. Teasing. I didn't wait I closed the distance, I wanted his lips...now! He smiled into my egar kiss and I ran my tounge over his bottom lip slowly drawing the smallest sigh out of him. He let me in and he tasted like cinnomin..yumm...my favorite. He pulled away and our eyes conected. He leaned down kissing all the exposed skin of my neck, making sure to go just low enough to hit my soft spot. My back arched and he smirked, he loved having this much control over me. My hands hand found thier way to rest on his ass, and his were tracing my abs through my tee shirt, I shivered involentarily. He started kissing back up my neck then me bit down causing me to wince. "Sorry..." 'yeah sure you are that ones not gonna be easy to hide.' I thought but was easily distracted when he licked up the blood he'd just drawn.

He fingered with the hem of my shirt and I allowed him to take it off. He kissed my lips, back down my neck, and slowly down my chest, occasionaly licking and biting...intereseted in every reaction my body made. It was my turn though..I took his head and brought it back to my lips, struggling to flip us over...(But I did) I quickly got his shirt off. I headed back to his lips. I pulled away to catch my breath and he asked, "What the hell is this?" in a very impressed tone.

"A random impulse...?"

"I like it!"

I laughed lightly, "Me too!" I reatached our lips slowly grinding our hips in the process. He moaned into the kiss only urging me to go a little faster. I kissed down his jaw line all the way to his belly button, I traced kisses back and forth around his waist line,he moaned loudly... i put a finger to his lips,"My moms downstairs shhhh...." I kissed him again and raised shaking hands to his pants fumbling with the button. I pulled them off of him revealing a small tent pop up... I blushed deeply.

"Are you sure Jade, baby no rush."

I hated how I went this far and now I'm having second thoughts, hell I started this I've got to finnish it. "N-no... I-i'm ready." I pulled his red and black checked boxers down and almost choked. Damn he was huge...where the hell does he store that thing. I poked it almost as if testing it, Aiden sighed. I trailed my fingers down his member, He moaned and thrust his hips at me. I smirked, I have complete control, and I like it. I wraped my fingers around the bottom of his shaft and gave a sharp jerk, then started pumping. Aiden moaned like a needy whore and I was completely turned on,I'd never seen him this venerable.

"Oh...mmm...jade..damn,,,ahh..." I smirked, and kissed him to shut him up before my mom heard. I sat back up pumping faster. "oh..mmm...I'm c-com," He shot all over my hand, I had a sudden urge to lick it up and I did. There was some on his member and I gently liked it off sending his whole body through tremers. Suddenly I heard some one coming up the stairs, "OH SHIT!" I franticly whispered.
**********