Status: i'm trying but updates will be slow....

You're Perfection

Chapter 9

I jumped up, throwing Aiden his clothes. “Get in the bathroom and get dressed!!! Now.” I whispered franticly.

Aiden stood but tripped with his boxers around his ankles; he fell rolling around on the floor clutching his leg, “Go to the Bathroom…” I managed while laughing my ass off. I threw my shirt on right as mom entered the door.

“Jayden what’s going on up here?”

I instantly tensed then said, “Oh, nothing. Aiden kept complaining about having to pee but he was too lazy to go, so eventually I made him get up and he fell flat on his face. It was so funny.” I formulated some sort of lie hoping she believed it.

“I could of sworn I heard moaning…” she said with her head down.

“I.. mom… we… Seriously he’s my boyfriend and I promise we weren’t doing anything bad.”

“But you’re my little boy…. Your not supposed to be sexually involved yet” I swear I don’t know who was blushing more at this point.

“Mom I don’t know what to say…”

“I think I’m going to leave now.” she muttered.

“Bye Mom.” I said falling back on the bed.

Aiden walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, “Well that wasn’t awkward at all…”

“Yes it was… urrggghhh…. That was so weird and you little asshole, you choose to hide in the bathroom the whole time and not suffer with me…. Grrr……”
“Well….. Lets start that Beautiful You project.” Aiden said swiftly, trying to avoid getting in trouble.

“OH no, you’re not getting away that easily.”

He looked lost for a moment then a smirk crossed his face. He slowly and seductively crawled over to me, his hot husky breath hitting my ear. “Did I mention how amazing you made me feel earlier.”

I shivered unable to say anything, “Yeah lets get started on that project.”

He got up smiling gathering the scattered items on the floor and we set into making posters.

~~~Next Day~~~

Aiden went home after diner and I went to bed soon after.

I grabbed a pop-tart and all the posters as I ran out to Aiden’s car and we took off toward school.

We arrived early and posted our signs all over school…. We had a hard time coming up with what to put on them but I think we did pretty good.

~Beautiful You ~
We’re starting a program called Beautiful You, to encourage people, not just gays and bi's, but every one who's not socially excepted and needs someone to notice that they’re not ugly, or stupid, or wrong because of what they believe in. Everyone’s encouraged to come tonight, the first meeting is at 6:30 in front of the school in the picnic area. Every”Body” is beautiful.

When we finished setting up all the posters I turned to Aiden, “Do you really think that people will come to this? And if they do what are we going to do?”

“I think tons of people will show up and I think tonight you should just talk. Tell them about your life I know you’ve had it hard since you were a child. You know gain some common ground and keep everyone coming back and maybe we can even get volunteers to share their stories.

To me the whole idea of this group is to get people to understand each other better… That’s the problem now someone doesn’t understand something therefore it’s wrong. Then everyone thinks it’s wrong and people are outcasted.”

“Ummmm.. Wow Aiden well put.” I was amazed I really think were doing something good. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his. “You’re so smart.” I whispered as our lips parted.

Classes passed quickly today and at lunch I heard some kids from the table across from me talking about the meeting tonight; It made me happy the news was spreading.

~6:00~
“I’m nervous Aiden.”

“Don’t be sweetie all you gotta do is tell them your story and I’m sure they’ll all catch something if nothing else teaches them something.”

“Ok.”

People were starting to show up and I smiled at the diversity: There were kids of all ages freshman and up, there were different ethnicities, people of big small short and tall….The quite ones, even some of the jocks showed up and I was amazed.

“It’s show time baby,” Aiden said from behind me.

I swallowed and made my way to the front of the crowd and cleared my throat loudly. People turned to look at me. “ Thank you all for coming to our program, this is about people understanding people so I’m going to share my story so maybe you can understand me. I never liked my father from a young age, around age seven he began to beat and molest me. He threatened my life so I couldn’t tell my mother. I really don’t know when or why he stopped… after a few years I tried to block it all out.

“When I was eleven I fell into a depression at this time I stopped eating and also found out my true sexuality; I am gay. My mother took me to a specialist, which I hated, to help me with my depression and eating disorder. I did pull out of both eventually. Last year I meet my amazing boyfriend Aiden, and things started to look up other than this was when I had to come out to my dad. He hated me being gay.

“Four nights ago I walked in on my dad hitting my mom. Since then my Mother and I have moved out gotten our own home and no longer associate with the man we call my father. Over the years there’s been a lot of things to go through but regardless I kept going and things turned out alright.” I finished and people started clapping, I didn’t expect that.

Aiden walked up onto the stage and hugged me whispering in my ear, “Good job,” getting various ‘awwws…’ from the audience. He turned to the people, “So, this is a place of learning and understanding , does anyone else want to share a story?” lots of people raised their hands and one by one we heard stories of pain, suffering, love, indifference, neglect and so on and so fourth. We ended the night by setting up the date of the next meeting.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is ehhhh... it's not that great I didn't love it but you got to hear Jayden's past.
Comment plz!