The Disappearance Of The Shadow

Doctor, Doctor (Reprise)

“Oh Princess,” Doctor Dumaya’s voice called from where he was reclined in a seductive tone. Anhura slammed his dish into the sink and gripped tightly to the edge of it. It has only been a few days and Anhura wanted to kill someone. All her clothes were ripped to shreds to the Doctor’s liking and she has been his slave day in and day out. To make matters worse, he had chained her to the lair so that if she started to run away, she wouldn’t get too far. He was a brutal owner; you could tell by just looking at the outside of his shelter.

She looked through what was suppose to be a window in front of her, seeing her reflection in the shards of glass. Her makeup was smeared from crying multiple times. Her face, decorated with scratches and bruises, showed the pain that she has been put through ever since the death of Adakias. Anhura only longed to have the ability to sneak out and run away just like Adakias did, but there was no use.

“Princess, I’m waiting,” the Doctor called out again. She sighed deeply before pushing back the curtain and entering the room.

“Yes Master,” she faked smiled.

“You’re running behind on my pleasure time.”

“I was just clea-” She was cut off by one of his spiders biting her deeply in the arm. Anhura cried out in pain and fell to the ground, feeling the tears well up in her eyes.

“No excuse,” he yelled. “Get to work.”

She viciously wiped her eyes before standing up and approaching the Doctor. She slowly ran her hands up his chest before reaching the first button of his white lab coat. She teasingly slipped the round plastic through the slit of the cloth and opened up the coat a little. Just as she moved to the second button, the front door was kicked in.

“Another door?! I just had that one replaced,” the Doctor screamed out in anger, without realizing that the figure had picked up the kicked-in door and threw it in their direction. Doctor Dumaya had no time to react and was knocked out to the other side of the room by the door. Anhura screamed in terror and crouched down, putting her arms over her head. Her heartbeat increased as she heard the footsteps come closer and closer to her. The figure grabbed a hold of her arm and pulled her up, throwing her in the air and over the figure’s shoulder. It began to run from the location, frightening Anhura more and more. She became too overwhelmed and fell into her own black abyss.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter was hard to type for some reason
the words just wouldn't come out
but it's not over just yet >=)