Blinded

Blinded

“Hey! Gimme back my glasses!” Jack shouted when his boyfriend took his glasses off his nose and ran out of the bathroom with them. “I can’t see a goddamn thing!”

“Come and get them!” Ryan replied, putting the glasses on the tip of his nose. “Do you think I look good with them?” he asked, walking over to the large mirror that was hanging against the soft blue wall of their bedroom.

“I can’t see a thing without my glasses or lenses, so I wouldn’t know,” Jack replied, walking over to Ryan, his arms outstretched so he wouldn’t walk against anything. However, he did stumble over a pair of shoes, almost losing his balance and landing on the floor. “Come on, Ryan, give them back before I hurt myself.”

“Come and get them,” Ryan repeated with a giggle and sat down on the large bed.

Jack sighed and took a few steps closer to the bed, still keeping his arms out in front of him. When he had reached the bed, he pushed Ryan down on it and crawled on top of the younger man. “Give me back my glasses,” he said, hovering his face close above Ryan’s.

Ryan shook his head, and took a hold of the glasses, making sure that Jack couldn’t just take them off. “Nope,” he grinned, sticking out his tongue.

“We’ll see about that,” Jack smirked and started tickling Ryan’s sides. “Give them back,” he repeated.

“No,” Ryan giggled loudly, squirming underneath his boyfriend.

“No?” Jack asked, taking his hands away from Ryan’s side and slipping them underneath the man’s shirt instead, tickling the soft skin of his belly, knowing it was Ryan’s weak spot.

“Jack!” Ryan laughed, trying to roll over, but failing, because the weight of Jack’s body kept him in place. “No… Stop!”

“Can I have my glasses back then?” Jack asked, continuing his assault on Ryan’s stomach.

“Yes!” Ryan frantically nodded. “But… please… stop,” he managed to get out between his giggles.

Jack stopped the tickling and reached out to his glasses, snapping them out of Ryan’s hands. “Thank you very much,” he said, putting the glasses back where they belonged.

“You’ve got your glasses back, you can get off of me now,” Ryan stated, looking up at Jack.

Jack shook his head. “Why should I? I’m comfortable,” he answered with a sly grin, leaning down a little bit, so their lips were only a few centimetres away from each other.

“Have I ever told you that you look really hot with those glasses?” Ryan suddenly said, laying his hand on Jack’s cheek. “But what I think is even sexier, is your nose piercing. Please never ever get rid of it,” he smiled, tracing his thumb over the little piece of metal.

“Really?” Jack asked with a smile. “My mom always tells me it’s hideous and that I should take it out.”

“I’m serious, it’s hot,” Ryan stated, moving his hand from Jack’s nose to the side of his face.

“Then I guess I have to disappoint my mom and keep it,” Jack giggled, leaning down to capture Ryan’s lips in a soft kiss.

“Good,” Ryan smirked, tucking a few strands of hair behind his ear. “Love you,” he whispered, looking into the other man’s dark-brown eyes.

“Love you too, sweetie,” Jack beamed, pressing another kiss to Ryan’s lips.