Status: FINISHED!

Welcome To Hollywood

The Finale!

My eyes were wide as I stared at the old lady, with a missing name. “That’s-that’s her!” I hissed towards Kevin.

“Well thanks for stating the obvious Bell.”

I let out a frustrated sigh as I nervously ran my hand through my brown locks, “But the question is how are we going to not sound like two people that just came out of the loony bin? I mean, it’s not every day two people go up to some old person and accuse them of doing something to make them switch bodies.”

Kevin stuffed his hands in the front pocket of his sweatshirt, “Well... You have a point but if we don’t talk to her now. We might not get another chance too so I recommend that you decide fast because I can see some paparazzi in the distance not too far from where we’re standing.”

Rolling my eyes I nodded, "Let’s go before I change my mind and decide against this.”

Kevin nodded and started to walk ahead of me. Now the hat the old lady was wearing was placed on a seat next to her, and it had a blue jay on it. The cane was in her old weak looking hand. Kevin cleared his throat trying to get her attention from whatever she was doing.

“Oh hello, it’s nice to see you two again. What do you need from little ole me?”

Kevin raised one of his eyebrows. “Don’t you go acting innocent,” He said. She gave us a small smile. “You did something, we aren’t sure what you’ve done, but we know you did something. You switched our bodies.” See, she just kept playing innocent until the moment those last words left Kevin’s mouth.

Shaking her head in a disapproving way, she replied, “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

Letting out a cough, I kept my eyes glued to the ground.

“Ugh! Why did you just quote Shakespeare? That doesn’t make sense,” Kevin exclaimed.

She clicked her teeth against her tongue, “I can’t switch you back, but I can give you hints on how to. When blinded by your problems, you may not see love. But look close, and you may just solve you’re your problems before everything comes crashing down on you.” This is where the sexual tension between Kevin and I grow about 5% more than it was already was. If that made sense, I’m going to hope that it did and just shut up I guess.

I finally glanced up to see Kevin giving the old lady a glare, a very intense glare. Remember those glares he used to give me? Well, this one was about a thousand times worse. I’m actually surprised she hasn’t died from how intense the glare is.

You know what I also noticed? It was Sunset and in a few more minutes it would be pitch black, the only light soon coming from the carnival lights.

“How about we start off all over again?” I said, "I’m Isabelle and this is Kevin.” She gave me a small smile, not taking her eyes of Kevin.

“Well, I am Iman and I cannot help you. I cast the spells, but the one who can reverse it is you. So, you two need to figure out on your own how to switch back, like I said before.”

Giving her a nod, I looked back at Kevin. “Well, Iman, do you think-- I mean, can you tell us why you did this to us in the first place?”

She just smiled. “Well, you two were fighting and I know you two have disliked each other for false reasons. So, I decided to open your eyes and cast the spell on you so you don’t judge one another without really actually knowing one another, and it seems to be working. You two will figure out how to reverse it soon enough.”

I looked to Kevin, "What are we supposed to do now?" He looked down in thought and it seemed like he thought about something, but when he turned to address Iman, she was gone. Everything of hers was gone. The table, the booth, the signs, everything. Kevin and I looked around to see people just walking by like nothing happened.

"Are you kidding me?!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air. It was now that people started to look like something weird happened and it was aimed towards me.

"Bell, calm down," Kevin said, calmly. I looked at him like he was crazy. He was telling me to calm down? Who would be calm at a moment like this! Did he not see what just happened?!

"Calm down?!" I continued, "How can you be so calm? We were so close! So close! We can't stay like this forever! Do you know what's going to happen when I go on stage like this?!" I exclaimed, choosing my words carefully.

With nothing said, Kevin grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the staring bystanders. I ignored the spark I felt as his skin touched mine.

Kevin led me to the actual beach area, sitting me down on the short stone fence. I let out an aggravated sigh, folding my arms tightly over my chest in pure annoyance of that old lady.

"Bell--" Kevin said, softly, placing a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off, abruptly standing up, and glared at him.

"What, Kevin?" I snapped at him, "Are you going to tell me to calm down again? Don't even bother because I am way beyond calm right now! I thought you wanted to get into our bodies back just as much as I did - maybe even more! How many weeks - months even - have we been searching for that old hag! How could she just give us a stupid Shakespeare's quote and except us to figure this out?!" I groaned out of frustration, rubbing my eyes, as I fell onto the sand, my back leaning against the stone wall, "She's so frustrating - this whole thing is so frustrating! It's giving me a fucking migraine!"

Kevin kneeled down in front of me with a soft expression on his face. I turned my head away as I felt tears blurring my vision. He placed his hand under my chin, turning me to face him and used his thumb to wipe away the stray tear that fought its way down my cheek. I moved his hand away.

"I can't believe I'm crying," I muttered to myself, wiping my tears away. Kevin said nothing, just watching me. "Will you stop staring at me like I'm some circus freak?" All he did was chuckle. "What are you laughing about?"

"I've never seen you cry before."

"Yeah, so? It hasn't happened since I was, like, 13. Big deal."

"It is a big deal. I knew you had a soft spot somewhere in you."

I glared at him, "Leave me alone."

He smiled, softly, "Not gonna happen." Before I realized what happened, Kevin closed the small space there was between us and pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked stiff, but, I couldn't help but relax into his soft, gentle touch. I moved my lips in motion with his, deepening the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

It was then I felt a little....light. Like I was floating or something. Is that what his kisses do?

We pulled back in need of oxygen; our foreheads leaned against each others. I slowly opened my eyes to meet green ones looking back at me. Green eyes? I don't have green eyes... In confusion, I pulled further back, moving out of his hold on me.

I gasped, pointing a finger to his face. His face!

"You're...We're..." I said, breathlessly, not able to form a complete sentence.

"We're..." Kevin said, also not able to form a sentence.

"We're back!" I exclaimed, excitedly, punching the air above me, "I've got my body back! I've got boobs again! Can you believe it?!" I pounced onto Kevin, causing us to fall back, me on top of him.

"I've never seen someone so excited to have boobs before," Kevin laughed. I propped myself up and looked at him with raised brow.

"Kevin, aren't you happy to be back in your own body?"

"Of course, I am."

"You don't sound like it."

"Just because I don't sound like it, doesn't mean I'm not," He replied, propping himself up on his forearms, "It just...feels weird now."

"Kevin, don't tell me you want to be girl."

"What?--Jeez, God, no!"

I let out a relived sigh, wiping off invisible sweat, "Thank God. I thought I was losing you there." We sat there in silence, just looking at each other, lost in each other's gazes. I looked down, being the first one to break the gaze because we had to talk about what had happened. "Kevin, wh--" I cut myself off, hearing a shutter. I surveyed our surroundings until I saw a flash. "Dammit...Come on." I grabbed his hand, pulling him up, and ran the opposite direction of the continuing flash.

I guess we have to talk about this some other time...
♠ ♠ ♠
HEHEHE End!! WOOHOO! watch for sequel cause it's being cooked up! Lol thanks to all the readers I love you. I also love my co-writer.