Status: FINISHED!

Welcome To Hollywood

Just Another Photo Shoot

Well I sat in the chair. I was at some Photo shoot. I was needed to model for a clothing line. Very specific I know. "Makeup." my agent yelled I just sat there and sighed. I "love" my job. "Bell I need you to meet the guys that created the clothing line that you'll be modeling." I glanced at my agent through the mirror. "Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas." The group of people working on my makeup finished. My hair was done and the outfit looked amazing on me. I smiled a warm smile to them, a staff member came up to me. "Miss Coronado would you like anything?" I nodded "Do you think you can get be some bottled water?" She smiled "Sure, room temp.?" I rolled my eyes "I'm not like that, what every temp it is I'm fine." She nodded and rushed off. Turning back the brothers I said "I'm Isabelle but you can call me Bell if you want." I shook their hands. My agent walks back to me with a magazine in her hand. She threw it at me. I glanced at the cover page. There I was on the cover. Looking up at the title of the magazine it was Cosmo Girl. It said I wasn't single. Lie. Selena Gomez wasn't a virgin a lost her virginity to my brother. Lie: I don't have a brother. They twisted everything. I said I was only child. They say I have a brother. "Um, sorry to burst your bubble Vicky but I'm an only child." I threw the magazine back at her. She gave me a suspicious look "So you never said that?"

My mouth fell open "You know me better then that, remember Hollywood lies?" She smiled. "Ok just checking, well they are ready to start are you?" I nodded; I wonder what Selena is going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter sooo much.