Status: FINISHED!

Welcome To Hollywood

WTF is His Problem!?

Every since 7 in the morning my phone has been ringing since 7! I was forced to open my eyes and glance at clock. 11:30 and the worst part is that it rings every 5 minutes so I can't get to sleep. I finally grabbed the phone and answered it and I knew very well who it was." Damn it I fucking hate you right now, what is so important that you must call me every five minutes for the past 5 hours!?" She was smirking and I knew it. "Well , since you are modeling for the Jonas Brothers new clothing line I think you should get to know them ...befriend them.'' I let out a small groan "But why call me so early you know damn well I won’t pick up so leave me the hell alone I need to sleep!" she just said.” You need to get ready, your going to be spending quality time with the brothers today bye1' and with that she hung up. Quality Time my ass.

I unwillingly got out of my warm comfortable bed. After I turned on the shower I had picked out my outfit laid it on my bed . I then stripped my cloths and stepped in the shower letting the warm water hit my skin. When I stepped out of the shower and put on my outfit. I looked at my self in the mirror . Just one glance and I just knew I wasn’t happy. I first braided my hair that applied my everyday makeup. Putting on my overly sized sunglasses I started my car and headed to my agents office. I sure have a hell lot of complaining to do.

~1 hour later~
I sat on a leather couch , your probably wondering were I am right? Well I am spending “quality” time with the brothers. I just couldn’t help but notice, I think his name’s Kevin but he had been giving me a death glared ever since I came to the house.

"So, how's modeling going for you?" The brother, whom I later learned was named Joe, asked, attempting to make small talk. For the past forty-five minutes that I've been here, the entire atmosphere had been awkward.

I sat in between Joe and the other brother, Nick on the couch. Joe sat next to me as Nick sat on the armrest. Kevin sat on the armchair with his legs and arms crossed, a scowl spread on his face, which made me wonder what his problem was.

"Um, it's going. It gets tiring at times, but it's...fun, I guess." I replied, with a shrug.

"I'm sure..." Kevin mumbled, but I clearly heard him.

"Okay, what exactly is your problem?" I asked with more attitude than I anticipated.

"Nothing is my problem, Isabella." He replied with just as much attitude as I threw at him.

"First of all, it's Isabelle, and second of all, if there's no problem, stop giving me those damn death glares!" I didn't realize I had stood up until Kevin had walked up to me with the same glare I was giving him. He had about three inches on me, so I may have not looked as threatening. Damn him and his height...

"So, you think because you're such a "big" model," He accused, using air quotes on the word 'big', "You can order me around?"

"Who do you fucking think I am?!"

"Oh, I think I know." Kevin said, crossing his arms over his chest. I let out a frustrated yell. I was about to strangle this kid! What is seriously his problem?!

Before I could do any damage to his pretty little head, I grabbed my bag from the couch and stormed out of the house. Who the hell does this kid think he is?! I thought, angrily as I got into the driver's seat and slammed the door shut, He doesn't even know me and he's already giving me attitude? I thought this band was supposed to be sweet, loving, and gentleman-like. My ass....

I turned the key, hearing the start of the car and drove home. This day has been complete hell and I don't feel like going through it again. Kim is totally getting the talk of her life tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right now I adore my co-writer exotic. chocolate for the amazing banners she's been making for the story and the great writing she provides for each chapter . Plz Check out her stories she is really awesome .