Status: FINISHED!

Welcome To Hollywood

Why Do You Hate Him? Why Do You Hate Her?

"No ,Nick I'm not okay he's such a bastard I hate him!" I started to pace back and forth . I needed to calm my nerves down I had to calm my nerves down. "Why do you hate him so much." I stopped turned my head and looked at him like he said "Paris Hilton is a great person or little kids to look up to."
"He's just so UGH!" Nick was watching me . "Let me repeat that, Why-do-you-hate-him-so-much?" He aid a little slower I glared at him for a small second. "He is just such an ass hole so me , I don't no why and so I'm not going to let it go that he wants to treat me like shit plus he doesn't even know me." I said while putting a hand through my hair. I took in a deep breath and stared at the door . I just started thinking about what had just happened inside. Of course Kim is going to give me a hell of a long lecture about this after we leave she'll call me like always and complain about something. "He doesn't judge you." My head snapped to look at Nick "What the fuck do you mean he doesn't judge me, can you then tell me why he hates me oh so much because I am 100% sure he doesn't know me well enough to act like a fucking ass hole to me." Nick sighed and rubbed his neck . "That I do not have the answer to."

I smirked "So don't tell me he doesn't judge me, because I know for a fact he does."

Kevin's P.O.V

My god, she is so annoying! I knew having her model for us was a bad idea, but would anyone listen? Noo... Why couldn't we choose a different model? Did it have to be her? There are all these nicer,much prettier models in this world; why did we have to settle for her?

"Dude," I turned to the source of the voice, "What is your problem with her?" Joe stepped into the dressing room and asked Tracy and Rico to take a break for now before sitting down in the chair Isabella was previously sitting in.

"She's so stuck up, can't you see that?! I told you Isabella modeling for our clothing line was a bad idea!"

"First of all, it's Isabelle," He corrected, which only resulted in me rolling my eyes, "And second of all, dude, where are you getting all this from? You haven't even had a decent conversation with her!"

"Oh, I've had conversations with her, and they've all ended up with her being obnoxious and a bitch! Just because she thinks she's better than us, she has the right to act like that. Don't you remember the time she yelled at a random guy on the street, or the time when she flipped off an old woman in the park, and--"

"Kevin, those stories were all in magazines!"

"And?"

"And, you can't believe everything you read or see! You can't just judge people like that; you don't have the full story behind it! We've gone through the fake stories and still are and you're going to believe hers?"

"Uh, kind of," I said with a sarcastic attitude, "Since I was standing in front of living proof!"

He sat there just looking at me with an 'I-can't-believe-you" look on his face before speaking, moments later, "You truly are an idiot..." He said, shaking his head, and with that, he pushed himself off the chair and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banners? Anyways I think I am really liking were this story is going.