What An Interesting Bus Ride...

Caitlin & Jordan bring sexy back.

"Jordan, you're so gay," said Caitlin, "Well I guess you're a man then," he retorted. Caitlin was confused, did he know she liked him? But wait, a girl can like a gay guy, but a gay guy can't like a girl. Or maybe Jordan's just stupid.

She looked at him confusedly but he just smiled his dimply smile and leaned in, pressing his lips gently to hers then pulling away after a few seconds. Caitlin was staring at him, touching her lips where he'd kissed her, when he stood up. The bus had rolled to his stop.

She wasn't sure if she should be shocked or surprised or scared or make him stay and explain it, but she decided she could wait for tomorrow- or, at least, that's what she thought. He turned around and winked at her. It made her feel weak. Then he did the 'come hither' finger motion, batting his eyelashes, and... "My parents aren't home." Her eyes widened, a million thoughts running through her mind, she simply nodded, grabbed her things, and followed him.

Jordan unlocked the door to his house. Caitlin stood behind him, heart pounding as she waited. She wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans and tried her best to smile. It made her queasy. He smirked at her reflection in the glass surrounding his door and opened it, holding it open for her. "I'm not stepping through that," Caitlin said, blushing. "You'll probably trip me."

He grinned flirtatiously. Her heart only beat faster. "So, then," he said, leaning forward. He wrapped his arm around her waist. Caitlin wondered if now would be a good time to run. His lips touched her ear. No, now would be a good time to faint, she decided. "You'd rather just fuck in front of the entire neighborhood?" he said, waggling his eyebrows. Or maybe she'd slap him. She was just about to, her hand raised to strike, when his lips met hers.

They were chapped and soft and fireworks were exploding beneath her eyelids, her knees locking together, a pleasant tingle going through her. She tangled her hands in his hair, pressing against him. His eyelashes fluttered against the skin of her jaw as he began to kiss down, lips pressing against her nose, the corner of her mouth, her neck. At first, it was soft- nothing sharp about it- and then he began to bite and suck. He began to pull her through the doorway into his house, when there was a loud cough behind them, they turned only to come face to face with his parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend Hailey is evil. Why does she do these things? Oh my god, if anyone I know ever gets a hold of this I'm gonna kill her. Ha.