Status: slowly being updated

Stardom

Image
This is Michaela "Mick" Anderson one of the biggest starlets of the decade. She has everything, the fame, fortune, looks. What is wrong with that? Well only one family member talks to her, her cousin Greg Garbowsky.

Image
Greg "Garbo" Garbowsky is the cousin to Michaela but doesn't really tell anyone who his cousin in. He knows that the boys would attack him to find ways to meet her.

Image
Paul "Kevin" Jonas, the eldest Jonas and the least liked Jonas in the Jonas Brothers. Why he doesn't know but it doesn't bother him too much, he knows at least one girl has to like him but which girl he doesn't know.

Image
Joseph "Joe" Jonas, the middle Jonas in the Jonas Brothers and is the lead man who usually is pinned as the 'Heart throb' of the group. Usually known for his quirkiness but can be serious wen behind closed doors or whenever else needed. Wishes that his older brother had more fans and tries to boost his fanbase whenever there is a chance.

Image
Nicholas "Nick" Jonas the youngest in the group and the other 'heart throb'. He is usually the most quiet of the group but does talk and have a sense of humor once you get to know this shy boy. Known for his amazing skills at practically any instrument he plays and his high voice that makes many girls swoon.

So what will happen when Garbo decides that the boys need a small vacation and decide to crash at little cousin's pad? Will the trio of boys freak considering they all have a crush on Mick but to different degrees. One never knows until the story unfolds....
  1. chapter 1
    We meet Mick
  2. Chapter 2
    Get to know the past
  3. Chapter 3
    We're the Jonas Brothers
  4. Chapter 4
    A twist occurs =]
  5. Chapter 5
    Happiness all around
  6. Chapter 6
    Play fights
  7. Chapter 7
    awkward teenage moment