Status: Done! DoneDoneDone :D

Falling in Love for the Night

Dress Up

"Alex hurry up, we gotta go, like, now." I told him from the bedroom area of the suite as I finished my outfit up.

"Alright. How's this look?"

"Awesome."

"that's because you picked it out."

I laughed, "Of course that's why! Now, come on. We're gonna lose our reservation."

He took my hand and entwined his fingers with mine as we walked down the street to the metro station. We stopped at Sandy Bottom and I lead him up the escalator and down two blocks to a white restaurant with medieval style doors. Inside, childhood memories f eating here every other weekend flooded my mind. In the middle was a huge salad bar, on either side were Victorian style tables; against the back wall was an elegant stair case with Persian carpet, behind a divided wall was more tables in a private party room decorated with statues and faux green leaves climbing the walls. The stairs split left and right and the tables repeated as the walls of the second story wrapper around.

"Damn."

"Told you this place is cool."

"Yeah it is. Hopefully the food is as good as you said."

"Trust me, its amazing."

After an exquisite meal we walked out into the street. "You were right, that was good."

"Told ya." I said with a smirk.

We had stopped under a street lamp, facing each other. I stood up on my tiptoes and planted a kiss right on his lips. "Come on, let's go catch a train back home."

We had to wait almost a half hour for the orange train to come and we had a half hour ride so I laid my head on his shoulder when we took our seats to the right of the doors that we came in.

"Tired?"

"Hm? Yeah, guess I am. This weekend must have worn me out." I said with a quiet laugh.

"I'll wake you when we get there."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mic, Mic wake up. We're at the station."

I felt the train beneath me slow to s subtle stop. I scrambled to my feet and grabbed my bag. A case of vertigo hit me I nearly fell back down. "Whoa."

He chuckled, "Careful, don't wanna fall do we?"

"No," I said in a groggy voice. "Let's just go. I'm wiped."

We got to my car and he drove so I wouldn't fall asleep at the wheel. When we got to my apartment he practically carried me up the stairs, down the hall and to my door. "Thanks." I smiled weakly, this past weekend had drained me of so much energy. I dug around in my bag searching for my key. "Found it." I said as I grasped it in my hand. I opened the door and walked in towards my bedroom with Alex behind me. Closing the door behind him, he came up and kissed me on the neck after I stripped down to my camisole and boy shorts. "Not tonight, I'm way too tired."

"I wasn't trying to get some, thank you very much." He said laughing. "Can't a guy just kiss his girl from behind?"

"Not unless he wants something..." I said in response with a laugh.

"Well, I don't. Let's just go to bed because I know you're tired and I'm tired so let's just sleep."

"Deal."

I crawled in under the familiar feeling of my silk sheets. It felt so smooth on my skin sending goose bumps all over. I fell asleep with Alex's arms around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Micaella

Alex