Status: Done! DoneDoneDone :D

Falling in Love for the Night

"If you reign from Baltimore..."

Jess, Sarah and Lesley decided that we needed to go to the mall and buy baby stuff. They had been here almost a month and I was definitely showing. We were listening to the radio when I heard "Come out to the concert tomorrow night at the House of Blues . There will be a few bands who go by the names of," he continued with a few unfamiliar band names until I heard "and, All Time Low? Uh, guess they're new. Says they're from Baltimore, Maryland. So if you reign from that area or if you're fans, whatever, of any these guys go out and support em. They'll be here tomorrow six p.m."

I couldn't believe it. "We have to go."

"What?! Uh no. Definitely not."

"Rae, the deejay just said if we're from that area to go represent. We have to go."

"I'm not going."

"Micaella!"

"You expect me to go like this?!" I ran my hand over mygrowing stomach.

"Oh,"

"That might pose a slight problem.."

"Yeah, exactly."

"We're still going."

"Well then have fun."

"Oh we will. All four of us."

"I'm not going. That's that."

"Keep telling yourself that but you're going."

"Yeah, don't make us drag you down there."

I turned off the radio and we drove in silence until Jessica's cell phone started singing Taylor Swift's Love Story. "It's Zack." She said grinning. "Hey babe. What's up?" Silence. "You don't say. Well I'm still in Jacksonville, what's a few more days? Okay yep, four tickets. Sounds good. Love. Bye baby!"

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Hope you're ready to see your baby daddy."

"I hope so too..." I said to myself. I felt like I was going to be sick. How was he going to react? I decided right then and there, I was not going to tell him. Just let him assume whatever and I'd go along with that. This baby- his baby- and I were not going to keep him from his dreams. I loved Alex too much to do that to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on guys. Let's see some comments!