It Takes Someone Special to be a Dad

Previously called 'Who Were You Expecting?'

This is the same story, I just changed the background, title and description. The chapters have been edited, although the storyline will stay the same...


Holly grew up with just her mother and never knew her father. Inside, she was desperate to know him and accept him as the dad she never had.

The one thing holding her back is her mother. A mother who loves her daughter, and shares a close relationship with her, but is afraid to re-open the wounds from her past.

Holly finally plucks up the courage to confront her mother about her situation with her father, explaining she needs to know more than just his name.

Holly's mother agrees and Holly gets in contact with the man who left her as a baby.

This story follows their lives and the journey Holly and her father go on to bridge the gap severed years before.

The only question being;

Can he make the jump from being a father, to being a dad, or will fame cloud his senses?

Disclaimer:
I don't own MCR. I never have and I never will. I'm pretty sure none of them have estranged daughters hidden in the world and I'm equally sure she wouldn't come to the same fate Holly does here...

...Don't sue me if anything offends you. It's just fiction...


The song I put in the player is Wings For Marie [Pt.1] by Tool...