That's What You Get When You Let Your Heart Win

CHAPTER 4

Jack's POV:

It had been nearly two weeks since my 'encounter' with that idiot Malfoy. Nothing extremely interesting had happened. No news on my family, or Voldermort, and I hadn't spoken to that boy Danny either.

I decided that I'd stay home this summer, no news from home, so they obviously didn't care whether I was there or not. I won't deny that I hate returning home in the holiday's anyway. I don't care if I have a huge mansion for a house, or that we have money to burn. I don't care that we own 15 acres of land. Money can't buy you love. And it certainly can't bring people back.

I woke from my deep train of thought as a loud knock sounded from outside the common room. No-one bothered to get up and answer it, the chances were it was a prefect. After a short while Snape burst in,

"Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, Fieldings!" I wasn't entirely shocked when my name was added to the end. I knew all our parents are death eaters.
"Come, all of you, you are needed in my office!' His eyes narrowed slightly and with a swish of his long black cloak he had turned and left.
There was no way I'd be helping them. I hated all of them, each and every one. They were pathetic, crawling after Voldermort like little weak slaves. The other three trailed after Snape, looks of pride stamped across their ugly faces.

I pretended to follow but snuck around a corner once they thought I was behind them. I'd go tot he library, they wouldn't suspect me to be there.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES your eyes are not deceiving you, it's an UPDATE

(:

X