Sequel: Nights That Never End

Lovegame

004

I sniffled and sat on Oliver’s bed, he was downstairs getting ice for his eye. I sat Indian style and I faced the wall that bordered the door. The burgundy red colour, with the white trim and brick wall that held his dresser and plasma television.

“Shit ‘urts,” Oliver muttered walking through the door. I glance up a him then back to the wall. A picture of Bring Me The Horizon, Tom, and I at their first gig. They have changed so much. Stupid Lee putting bunny ears over my head and Tom and I holding hands laughing. Oliver on Curtis’ shoulders. Matt K actually smiling and laughing after Curtis screamed ‘baby muncher’ when Carol, Tom and Oliver’s mom, said three when she took the picture. Finally Matt N half naked, okay shirtless. My laughing face, and Tom’s messy mop of hair. Oliver with a cheesy grin. I miss the days of being fifteen and thinking Oliver was the sexiest being that walked this earth.

“I’m sorry Oliver,” I whispered as he sat down. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

“It’s a’right love, ‘s worth it. I’ve got yeh, yeh worth being bruised for,” he murmured running his fingers through my hair.

“I’m sorreh ‘m such an arse,” Tom fell into the doorway and looked at me. His hands held him up, most likely Tom was completely drunk. Sadly it was a usual thing for him. I began thinking, maybe Curtis was right after all this time. He told me Tom wasn’t as truthful as I thought, he told me Oliver was willing to give his own life for me. He said all these things, they were positive for Oliver but negative for Tom.

&&&

“’ow do yeh feel?” Oliver rubbed my back. I rolled over, and faced him.

“Just a little tired Oli, just a little tired,” I yawned and he ran the back of hand across my face. His smile seemed to light up the room, it was only lit by the light blue haze coming from the television.

“Want meh to get yeh anything?” he pressed his forehead to mine and cupped my face in his hands.

“No thank you,” I let out a small yawn, “Oliver, is it true?”

“True wha’?” he murmured pressing his lips lightly to mine. I ran my hands through his soft chocolate brown locks and smiled at him.

“Curtis said you’d do anything to see me smile. He said you loved me. He said you’d give your life for me,” I whispered an almost inaudible whisper.

“I didn’t want yeh to think I was a freak. I really would love, I really would.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to finish this story already but I love it :]