Sequel: Nights That Never End

Lovegame

005

Tom and I haven’t spoken in four months, then he randomly showed up at my apartments door. “Olleh told me yeh had an appointment today. I wanted to go with yeh,” Tom’s voice sounded rather hoarse. I looked down at my shoes.

“Oh,” that’s all I could manage. He reached his arm out for my shoulder. “So how are you and Sophie?”

“Wha’?” I could feel his eyes on me and I looked up to meet his piercing blue stare.

“Oliver told me about your little gal pal Tom. Because when something bad happens you decide to run away,” I seethed.

“Tayleh hear me out, I’m sorry I tried to run. It won’t ‘appen again. I promise love. And nothing ‘appened between us.”

“And how do I know you didn’t knock her up?”

“I’m sorry,” he murmured pulling the hand he had behind in front of me. He held a single red rose.

“Okay you can come,” I sighed.

&&&

“’s so cute,” Tom smiled looking up at the screen where our child appeared. I smiled and he kissed my forehead. “Looks like yeh, really pretty.”

“We did good daddy,” I smiled as he ran his fingers through my hair nodding in agreement.

“Wha’s the sex of the babeh?” he asked I looked to the lady who was doing my ultrasound.

“A little girl,” she smiled. I threw my hand up to my mouth.

“Oh God,” Tom murmured.

&&&

“What do yeh think yeh gonna name ‘er?” Curtis asked. I smiled and Tom rubbed my back.

“We were thinking Lee,” I smiled. Lee’s mouth dropped. “Yes Mr. Malia, after you.”

“Why?” Curtis interjected.

“I think it’s a pretty name, and it was the closest to a girls name,” Tom rested his chin on my head. He sat on the arm of the couch and I sat with my legs across it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh :/