Status: Completed

It's My Pain Too

Dear God

Frank's POV

I am sitting here in the treatment room, having chemo again. It's Monday, the time is 10:15 am. I give a sigh and look around the room, there are only two other people here on a Monday that have treatment at the same time as me. We don't speak to each other. No one seems to be here today. Gerard promised to come back but he hasn't showed up yet.

I can here faint voices. They seem to be arguing, though I am not entirely sure. I sigh again and close my eyes for a few moments to think happy thoughts. It doesn't work as someone has walked through the door. I open my eyes, expecting to see Gerard, I decided to ask him to be my boyfriend today.

Standing in front of me is my father. God I wish he didn't have to see me like this. I take a quick glance at him and our eyes meet for a mere second. He's crying and it's all my fault.

"Dad?" I question softly, hope shining through in my voice.

He takes another look at me and paces over to the chair next to me.

"Son, my boy, I-I didn't th-think it would be this b-bad." He sobbed.

"Dad, remind me to hug you when I am finished here." I stated with a small smile. He returns it, but it looks pitiful.

Another hour passes and a nurse comes in and starts to finish my treatment. She busies herself with taking the needle out of my arm and disconnecting the tubes. This goes on for about 10 minute and then she momentarily disappears then returns with a wheelchair.

I finally get back to my room and into my bed. I feel sick but not like I am going to vomit. I simpy turn over in my bed and close my eyes.

*****3 hours later*****

I awake to mom dad and Gerard sitting by my bed. Gerard is perched at the base of my bed and mom and dad are in chairs.

"I'm gonna be sick" I say as the vomit rises and spills out .

Mom was just in time with a bucket. I sit there for five minutes and puke while Gerard rubs my back and soothes me, Mom hold the bucket and Dad sits there looking shocked. I roll back into Gerard as mom deals with the vomit and gets my doctor.

"Hey Gee." I mumble into his shirt.

"Hey honey." He replies holding me close and rubbing my back.

"Gerard I like you. Alot." I start to say but then fear takes over.

"I like you alot too Frankie." He replies with a small giggle.

"Gee, will-will you be my boyfriend?" I whisper, suddenly praying that he hadn't heard me.

"Yes" He replies simply, before giving my cheeck a quick kiss, mindful of my dad still being here.

Mom returns with my doctor and she then starts asking me questions.

"I'm going to give you some pain relief and something to make you stop vomiting for a while so you can eat and also some electrolites to replace the missing ones." She stated as she set up my drip and hooked it up to me via my chemo port.

Once that was finished she left and I became the centre of attention. Dad came over and gave me a hug, before reminding me that I had told him to remind me that I needed to give him one.
We were just lying around having a casual conversation when dad asked if me and Gerard were a couple. He knew that I was gay and was ok with it. I told him and mom that we just started dating. Then the topic was moved to my room mates.

After all introductions were made and a quick casual conversation I announced that I wanted to sleep. Mom said she was going home to make me some pumpkin pie. I loved my mom's pumpkin pie. Dad said he would return tomorrow with the new PSP that I wanted and a game. I told Gerard that I wanted him to stay, so he did.

When everyone was gone I snuggled into my new boyfriend and fell alseep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so boring and long and drawn out but i have minor wirters block and this is the second update in two days so be nice and leave me lots of pretty messages.

loves xoxo
JessimickaH