Status: Completed

It's My Pain Too

This Fear Is Never Ending

Frank's POV

It's Tuesday today. I feel sick again, but somehow it's not the sick feeling that I am used too. I open my eyes and take a look around. The first person I see is Gerard. He looks absoultly mortified. I turn my head to see mom and dad looking at me with similar looks to Gerard.

"Who died?" I rasp out.

Realisation hit me as I could barely speak. I have the cold or the flu or something that could kill me in mere hours. Oh God. I look around with a startled expression as no one answers my question.

"Mom?" I question, fear evident in my voice.

"Baby." She gasps, coming out of a daydream, before rushing over and giving me a hug.

Suddenly everyone has enveloped me in a giant family hug. I want to tell them that I'm fine, that I won't be dying today, but, alas, I can't, I am not even sure of that myself.

"The doctor says that you have the flu." Mom says as everyone starts to pull away. Gerard remains in the bed cuddled up to me, when Mom and Dad move to sit in their chairs.

I don't want to believe that something so little could kill me, but I start to believe it when a sharp stabbing pain rips through my abdomen and my heart moniter races, immediately alerting my doctor as she races in.

"Frank, how bad is the pain?" She asks, trying to keep calm.

"It's not constant, it's just coming in waves." I explain as clearly as possible, due to my lack of voice.

"I'm just going to have a feel and I want you to tell me when it hurts ok?" She states. I simply nod.

She starts to feel around and push down. She goes higher and higher until she reaches my Appendix. Pain sears through my entire body when she pushes down gently, and I let out a squeal of pain. She relieves the pressure then stands up straight again.

"It appears that your Appendix is inflamed. I suggest a removal of it to prevent any infection spreading to vital organs." She suggests.

After a mere second discussion, we all agreed that I should have surgery.
My doctor went to call the O.R. and organised a surgical team. Nurses came in and prepared me for surgery. Gerard stayed by my side for as long as possible, while mom and dad waited for me in the recovery waiting room.

I was wheeled down many corridors and came to a stop outside a set of large double doors. Gerard kissed me grently on the lips and told me he would see me when I awoke. After that I was wheeled through the doors and into the O.R.
I was moved from my bed onto the operating table, then anaethatised.

*****1 1/2 hours later*****

When I awoke Gerard was standing beside me, rubbing his thumb across my knuckles soothingly. I blinked a few times and groaned quietly to get his attention.

"Hey there cookie monster, how ya feeling?" He smiled at me.

I took a few moments to gather my hazy thoughts, then gave a small tired smile.

"I feel alot better. It doesn't hurt anymore." I took a breath then continued.

"I can still feel the stitches, they are a bit tender but that's ok." I smiled again.

A nurse came shortly and checked my vitals before informing me that she was going to take me back to my ward. I nodded.
She pulled my bed rails all the way up and unlocked the brakes on the wheels then we started to head for my ward. Gerard stayed by me the whole time.

We got back to my room and mom and dad were there waiting for me. I gave them a tired smile and a gentle hug, before telling everyone that I wanted to have a sleep. I didn't hear their responce because I was out cold before they could answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Deds to: Angelus.
Friday Im In Love
You guys are freaking awesome.

Also I have edited and re-edited all of the chapters so, yea I can actually spell. My typing is too fast for my brain to catch up on the word I'm trying to spell. sometimes I just like to purposely mis-spell things.

Loves xoxo
Jessimickah