Status: Completed

It's My Pain Too

Falling From Grace

Frank's POV

Day's had passed since Michael's death. His mom decided to have his funeral in the chapple at the hospital, so we could attend. Michael's mom was in pieces. He was all she had left, as his father left just before he was born.

Once the aftermath of the funeral was over, Nancy and I started making plans for our school's proms. I had yet to tell Gerard that I wanted Nancy to be my prom date. I just hope that he understands. Tomorrow will be Friday, which means that I will spend another day feeling like crap and probably looking like it as well.

Mom and Dad haven't arrived yet, it's midday. I am wondering where they are. I'm not worried but find it strange. Nancy is still asleep, that girl can sleep for ever, I'm stuck with my Nintendo consol and Halo game. My Ipod is dead and needs charging. I am as bored as fuck.

I decided to play another round of Halo on my console, while I waited for someone to show up and hang out with me. I was half way through my 2nd level of Halo when someone walked into the room. I looked up and saw it was Gerard.

"Hey baby." I greeted him with a smile.

"Hey sugar." He replied softly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, noticing his sad face.

"I dunno, I think I am just having a bad day." He replied with a sigh.

"Can I do anything to make you feel better?" I asked, wanting to be of some use to him.

"Can we just snuggle together?" He asked, looking at me shyly.

"Sure. C'mon." I answered, giving him a warm smile.

He climbed into my bed next to me and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. We moved around until we were comfortable, which ended up with us spooning. He snuggled into the back of my head and I could feel him smelling my hair. Lucky I got to wash it last night, so it smelt like fuit tingles (the lollies not the drink).

"Baby what're you doing?" I questioned with a giggle.

"Trying to memorize everything about you." He replied, then continued.

"Like the smell of your hair," He sniffed my hair again,

"And the feel of your baby soft skin," He rubbed my hips gently,

"The warmth of your body," He turned me over

"And the taste of your lips and that hot little mouth of yours." He finished, before kissing me passionately.

There was no tongue at first, then I reached up to the back of his head and pushed him closer to me. He licked acrossed my bottom lip and I granted him instant access. We roamed each other's mouth until his tongue engaged mine in a firery battle for dominance.
Suddenly there was a cough at the entrance to the room and we broke apart, then looked over. A brilliant blush creapt over my cheeks as I realised that it was my parents.

"Mom, Dad?" I questioned with caution.

"Honey, it's ok. We're not mad." My mom stated.

"In fact you two make quite a couple." My dad added.

"Um, ok, I think." I replied. Gerard snuggled into my side as mom and dad came and sat by my bed. We all just sat around and chatted for a while. We talked about the charity prom for a while, then I suddenly realised that I needed to tell Gerard something important.

"Mom, Dad? Can you give me and Gerard a minute?" I asked.

"Sure dear. We'll go see if we can chat to your doctor." My mom replied, and her and dad went out to find my doctor.

"Gee?" I asked, turning into him so I could see his eyes.

"What's up babe?" He asked, fear in his eyes but not on his face or in his voice.

"Um, well it's about the prom." I started, then continued.

"Well, I was kinda wanting Nancy to be my prom date." I stated, then took a deep breath.

"Oh." Was his reply. I gave him a few minutes to collect his thought.

"Well I was kinda thinking that we could go as a group. I was wanting to ask you, cuz I know how much Nancy means to you." He stated.

Man, this boy doesn't get any more perfect. I liked the idea, and I am sure Nancy wouldn't mind.

"You are amazing. I'm up for that and I'm sure Nancy won't mind, I'll just ask her when she comes back." I replied, with a big smile on my face. He smiled too, so I gave him a kiss.

A few minutes later my parents came back into the room with smiles on their faces. I decided that I wanted to go out to the courtyard in the hospital, to keep the good mood alive.

"Guy's, I wanna go out into the courtyard, please?" I asked.

"I'll go see if it's ok with your doctor." Dad stated and went to find my doctor again. He returned a few mminutes later with a wheelchair and a smile on his face.

"Your escort is here." He beamed and helped me into the chair. Dad let Gerard push me and we all had smiles on our faces for the first time since Michael's death.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooooo sorry that it's late. I know it probably seems forced and rushed but I have writers block at the moment and it took me no word of a lie 5 1/2 hours to write. It's a happy chappy for you though, just to make your day that much brighter. omg guess what?...next chappy will be in...Le Gasp...Gerard's POV hooray!!!!!

comments make me smile and ded go out to my regular readers/commenters I love you so much.

loves Jess