Status: Completed

It's My Pain Too

Wednesday The 13th

Frank's POV

It's Wednesday and I am getting ready to go back to school. I haven't done any homework or assignments, the teachers understand though. Thank god or I would be in huge trouble.
I finish putting my belt on, tightening it as far as it will go or my skinny jeans which now look baggy, would fall down. Then sit on my bed and put my socks on, then I slip my etnies on and grab my bag on my way out of my room.

I go into the kitchen and mom was sitting at the table.

"Morning honey. Breakfast is ready." Mom said. I could tell that she had been crying but I don't really want to bring it up now.

"Thanks mom." I said as I sat down and ate breakfast, then swallowed my pills.

That was routine. I ate breakfast, swallowed some pills, go to school, come home, more pills, dinner, pills, then bed.

"Mom can you drop me at school?" I ask.

"Yes dear, are you ready to go?" she asked.

"Yep." I replied. Mom got her keys and we got in the car and drove silently to the school.

"I'll be here after school honey." Mom stated, I nodded, kissed her goodbye then went into the school grounds.

I walked through the hallways and to my locker. Opening it up, I shoved my bag in there and got out a notebook and pen. I hung around by my locker, just waiting for the bell to go. While I was waiting, my only friend Shaun came up too me.

"Frankie!" He screamed.

"Shaun" I replied with little emotion.

"How are you doing?" He asked tenerly.

"I'm okay i suppose, still holding on." I replied. I didn't want friends anymore because I knew I was going to cause them pain when I died.
I looked around at the crowds for a while and someone stood out from everyone else.

"Shaun who is that?" I asked, grabbing Shaun's attention and pointing to the mystery boy.

"That is the new kid.Gerard Way." Shaun said.

"Hm. okay then." I replied.

"He's cool." Shaun replied.

"Gerard! Over here man!" Shaun yelled. This Gerard person started walking over to us.

"Gerard this is Frankie. Frankie, Gerard" Shaun introduced us to each other when Gerard had finally made his way over to us.

"Nice to meet you Frankie." Gerard said holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Yer you too." I replied, shaking his hand gently.

Before we could say any thing else to each other the bell rung and I made a quick exit to homeroom.

"Welcome back Frank." my teacher said. And that was how I spent my day. Avoiding Gerard like the plague.