Status: Completed

It's My Pain Too

This Feeling

Frannk's POV

I was sitting in my last class of the day. Art. I like art, it gives me an outlet to get all of my feelings onto paper. I was just sitting here, doing nothing, well I was actually watching the clock, then suddenly it ticked over to three o'clock and the bell rung.

"Finally" I muttered to myself, as I walked out the classroom and down to my locker.

"Hey Frankie." Gerard crept up behind me while I was putting my books away.

"Hi Gerard." I replied feeling dispondant.

"Look I heard what your going through, and Shaun told me that you keep pushing everyone away. Why are you so scared?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"I just don't want everyone to suffer when I die." I replied honestly. I didn't have the fight in me to lie.

"Well while everyone is respecting your wishes, and I know that they will be upset when you die, I am not going to back away from you. I will be your friend and that is final." He replied.
I thought about it for a while and thought, might as well, got nothing to lose.

"K then. I guess if you want to mourn over me when I die, then we can hang out sometime. Maybe like next week because it is the christmas holidays." I reasoned.

"Sound's great. I will look foward to it. I gotta go now. See ya tomorrow." Gerard stated, while walking away from me.

"K, see you tomorrow." I muttered to no one. Then I walked out and saw my mom's car waiting for me.

"Hi mom." I greeted her, while hoping into the car and putting my belt on.

"Hey dear. What happened at school today?" She asked while turning the engine on,then driving down the road

"Nothing much, met someone new. His name is Gerard. Is it okay if he spends some time with me next week, since it's like, the holidays?"

"Honey that's great! Yes of course you can invite him around, he can keep you company next week." Mom practically beamed.

"Thank's mom." I smiled, as the car pulled into our drive way.
Mom cut the engine and we walked into the house together. We took our shoes off, then went into the kitchen. I sat down as she went to the cupboard, before going to the fridge and getting out some juice. She poured juice into the cup then set the cup and handfull of pills infront of me. I popped them into my mouth and swallowed them down with my juice.

"I feel tired, I am going to go to bed, K?" I stated to mom.

"Alright dear I'll wake you for dinner." She replied. I nodded then went to my room, closed the door and fell on my bed and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's fillerish. Just remember I am an Australian and that christmas holidays are in the summertime, enjoy and please hit the comment button b4 you go i noticed that 9 of you read the story, 2 subscribed but yet no one comments. shame on you all. thnx for subscribing those who did. lemme know who u are.

xoxo JessimickaH