Status: Completed

It's My Pain Too

I'm In Over My Head

Frank's POV

It was finally Friday morning. Last day of school for the year. I was looking foward to hanging out with Gerard. It was wierd because, while everyone respected my wishes to keep away from me, Gerard kept getting closer to me. I know in my heart that my friends are still my friends and they realise that this is harder for me than it is for them.
While thinking this, I had managed to get dressed, do my eyeliner and gather my bag and head downstairs for my morning pills and breakfast.

"Morning mom" I greeted her as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning dear." She replied, smiling a genuine smile, which I hadn't seen gracing her face since before I got sick.

"So today is the last day of school for the year. Can we go out to dinner tonight?" I asked, hopeful.

"Sure." She agreed.

"Just the two of us, yea?" She continued.

"Mhm" I said around a mouthful of medication.

"Ok well hurry up or you'll be late for school." She scolded.

"I'm ready." I said getting up and heading out the door with mom in tow.

********At School beofre homeroom********

"Hey there Frankie." Gerard greeted me as I got to my locker.

"Hey Gerard." I replied, smiling.

"What has you so happy?" He asked.

"It's the last day of school." I replied simply. Gerard simply laughed.

"Well I was going to ask you if you wanted to come to my house tomorrow to watch movies and sleep over." He continued.

"I don't know. How about we discuss this after school, yea? I have to think about it." I replied.

"Sure." He replied. I couldn't help but notice the quick look of rejection, before he put a smile on his face.
The bell suddenly rung and we went our separate ways, forgetting that we were in the same homeroom.

********After School at the front gate.********

"Hey Gerard!" I yelled, straining my voice.

"Oh, hey." He replies coming to stand by me as I wait for my mom.

"I would love to come over your house this weekend. I'll just have to ask mom." I say.

"Okay well can I call you later tonight?"

"Yea, here's my number." I say as I write my home number on his arm.

"I gotta go, that's my mom." I say as my mom just pulled up.

"Bye Frankie" He smiles, I wave back and get in the car.

******At Frank's Home.*********

"Mom can I sleep over Gerard's house tomorrow night?" I ask as we are sitting at the table in the kitchen, after my afterenoon meds.

"Sure, I can meet his mom as well." Mom replied giving me the look. I just nod in agreement.

"I'm going to nap now, can you wake me up later and we can go out for tea?" I ask.

"Sure." she replies, so I head up to my room and fall alseep.
♠ ♠ ♠
some times i hate my computer and internet. three time i tried to post and it kept ocking me out of here. so here it is 9 days late but here none the less.

jessimickah