Drops of blood leading to.. Is that me?

Chapter 10

Renee's P.O.V.

Everything was dark. Dark. And quiet. And black.

My eyes suddenly shot open and I sat up abruptly, eyes wide, scanning the room with obvious nervousness and hesitation.

"Renee, are you awake?" My little sister, Alex was calling from somewhere downstairs.

I stretched at that point, climbing off of the bed, not remembering...

"Renee?" Aiden asked sleepily, sitting up.

"Aieeeee!" I screamed, jumping back, whirling around, covering my mouth, quite started and quite jumpy.

Aiden looked surprised. He scooted back on the bed, having been startled awake.

The door slammed open, my little sister Alex, looking rapidly back from me to Aiden to me again. She, being only 11, assumed something totally wrong and way off from what this was. She started screaming, and slammed the door behind her. I heard her run downstairs and slam the front door behind her. She was, as usual when something went wrong, going to her boyfriend's Max's house. I didn't think it was the best idea, but since mom was never home, well... None of us really were to keep her entertained, so she really just stayed with Max and a bunch of her other friends.

Me and Aiden looked back and forth from each other, amazed to see each other, well waking up next to each other...

Slowly, I came out of my shock. Aiden seemed to sense that, and started to climb off of the bed.

"I... I'm sorry... Renee..." He mumbled, climbing to his feet, preparing to leave the room.

"It... It's okay, Aiden. You were welcome to stay in here, and after all... We didn't do a single thing wrong." I smiled just a little bit, looking at him. "But I do need to shower and get dressed, and I'm hoping that you need to as well." I laughed.

"Yeah.. Thanks for letting me stay with you. I really needed that." He smiled crookedly at me, then shut the door behind him in the room.

I slid down against the wall.

There was something that I was feeling.

And I wanted to know what.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think that's chapter was pretty good. Tell me what you think.