Drops of blood leading to.. Is that me?

Chapter 15

Aiden's P.O.V.---

I looked at Renee in my arms. I realized how high the scale of the wrongness was climbing, and fast. But for some reason, I really didn't care anymore. Sure, some people would find our actions sickening, gross, horrible, disgusting, any horrible word that could be used, probably would be at this time.

She looked back up at me, her eyes clear and pretty, and sharp. She smiled a little at me and examined my eyes. She was obviously just looking for my seriousness.... Well, I knew this, if nothing else. I was serious, especially about her.

"Yes," She smiled, holding onto me tightly, as if she didn't want to ever let go. I don't think she realized that we were climbing up the stairs, and heading up to my room. "But, what about mom?" she continued on.

I looked at her.

"What about mom?" I returned gently, shutting the door behind me, and putting her on the bed. She leaned up against the wall, propped against a bunch of pillows. She looked really... Sexy.

I shook my head, and quickly adverted my eyes, to change my thoughts. But it took a bit longer than I'd hoped. Was that saying something? I didn't know.

When I looked back at her, her head was tilted to the side, and her eyes were bright, clear, and sharp, as she looked at me curiously.

"What?" She asked lightly, a smile slowly creep[ing onto her face as she looked at me with a smile. "What were you just thinking?"

"Nothing," I laughed lightly, laying next to her, slipping my arm around her shoulders, pulling her body up against mine.

She looked up at me, a gentle look, and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I smile at this chapter. Wasn't sure how to end it though, but I don't think this was that bad. Contact me. XD