Drops of blood leading to.. Is that me?

Chapter 7

Aiden's P.O.V.

I shut the door to my room, and slid down against it, leaning on the inside of it, sitting on the floor, pulling my knees up to my chest. I buryed my head down, just thinking.

The day was beyond eventful. It was absolutely crazy. With Lizz breaking up with him...

Lizz.

I stood up suddenly, feeling a huge fire explode in my chest, and walked over to my bulletin board, and began ripping down the pictures of us. Her... Me... Us together... Anything. I took all of her clothes that she'd left here from our times together and all of the notes we would pass during school, and stuffed them into a huge bag, and put a sticker on it, written in bold, black letters, BURNABLE. I smiled at my work, heaved open my window, and hurled the bag out the window, hearing it hit the ground somewhere. Didn't matter where.

With that done, I began to circle in my room, looking over each thing in my room in turn. It seemed different... Empty. I sighed, and moved to lay down on my bed, clothes and all.

Slowly, I ran a hand through my hair, kicking off my shoes, and shutting my eyes.

Thoughts flew through my mind, rushing and exploding.

I sat up, eyes suddenly wide.

Renee.

I shut my eyes again, biting my lip, and laying back down. No. Whatever it was that I was feeling, I didn't really want to go on with it. I didn't want to feel this. I didn't want it to be this way.

But I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to see her smile, I wanted to her her gentle voice... I wanted her to hug me once again. When she did... Now that I looked back at it... What was it...? I liked the way it felt when she held me close to her. When she cared about me.

I wanted to understand.

Before I knew it, I was knocking on Renee's door with the tip of my knuckles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aiden's feelings are so confused.. Such a turmoil. I like him. I like his character. I hope he'll develop more as the story progresses. <3