Sequel: Shock Factor

From green day to Green Day

This is the story of a girl called Nickey, and her journey from green day to Green Day. A green day is a day spent smoking weed/pot and skiving off of whatever else you should be doing.

Nickey is a normal girl to start off with, but some bad things happen and some good things happen. Will she get her happy ever after? Is she actually going to meet Green Day? It’s not going to have a happy ever after if there’s another story after this, and course she’ll meet Green Day, why else would I name my story From green day to Green Day and my trilogy the Tré Trilogy? Stop asking me stupid questions!

Even though the story is finished, comments are still appreciated!
  1. Prologue
    Its what happens before the story happens, so you get to know Nickey.
  2. The Beginning
    This is when it all kicks off, Nickey, friends, no Green Day yet. Thats later.
  3. A New Start
    Nickeys new start, new friends, Green Day are sort of in it.
  4. Enter Green Day
    And here are the guys! Backstage and shit!
  5. Chicken and chips, and scribbled notes
    The rest of the backstage bit.
  6. When one door closes, another one opens...
    Well... Nickey and Mark is over and Nickey gets that phone call...
  7. The Best Moment Of Her Life
    Nickey's at Tré's hotel room, and you know whats gonna happen. Exept BJ knocks on the door.
  8. The End
    This is the last Chapter, but there is a sequel called Shock Factor