Sequel: Shock Factor

From green day to Green Day

Enter Green Day

Nickey stopped screaming to take a breath. The noise was incredible. The whole mosh pit was screaming, even Dookie was shouting. The three spotlights began and Green Day began the amazing show.

During the set, Billie Joe called for a guitarist, a bassist and a drummer. Dookie played guitar, Kaleidoscope played bass and Nickey played drums, so all were hopeful.

Billie Joe called for a guitarist, and everyone there who’d ever played a guitar begged to be picked. He picked a guy on the opposite side of the pit. Dookie didn’t seem to mind, he was a laid back guy.

So Billie Joe gave him the guitar, and turned to Mike to pick a bassist. He looked out at all the people. Kaleidoscope screamed and waved both her arms, nearly knocking one guy out. What happened next shocked her, shocked all three of them.

“Okay, I pick… I pick…” he pointed straight at Kaleidoscope, “I pick her she's hot!”

So Kaleidoscope got up on the stage, and Mike gave her the bass. Nickey was too shocked to beg if she could play Tré’s drums. Then Mike spoke to Kaleidoscope. She could barely answer.

“So, gorgeous, what’s your name?” asked Mike, and smiled, “How long you been playing bass?”

“I’m Kaleidoscope,” Mike raised an eyebrow, and she blushed, deep red. “Well, my names Lucy, but I’ve been called Kaleidoscope since I left home seven years ago. I’ve played bass since before that.”

So they played a song, and Mike didn’t take his eyes off Kaleidoscope the whole time. When they finished playing, Billie Joe laughed and said, to Mike, but loud enough for the audience to hear.

“Okay Lucy, Kaleidoscope, you come back stage after the show, save me and Tré from crispy socks!” Kaleidoscope blushed and so did Mike, “Mike, don’t slip in the puddle of drool by your feet!”

Kaleidoscope and the other two left the stage, and Green Day finished their set. As it finished, the fireworks went off. Nickey honestly thought it was the best day of her life so far. As they went to leave, almost the last people, something happened to make her know it was.

“Hey, Lucy! Kaleidoscope! Over here!” It was Billie Joe Armstrong, calling her! “You can come backstage for real, and so can your two friends!”

He told security to let them through, and took them to where Mike and Tré were hanging out. They walked into the room; it was amazing, and possibly the best thing Nickey had ever seen. Although that was probably because Tré and Mike were sitting on the sofa, throwing red grapes at each other as they ate them.

Billie Joe walked in first, and Tré threw a grape at him. He caught it, and ate it. Then Kaleidoscope, Dookie and Nickey walked in, and Mike looked up and smiled. Tré threw a grape at the back of his head.

“Hi guys. I’m guessing your Kaleidoscopes friends,” Tré said, and threw grapes at them “Do you want a grape? They taste like shit.”

So Tré threw more grapes at them. One hit Nickey and fell on the floor. She picked it up and ate it. Dookie stuck two up his nose. They all sat on the sofa, and Mike got some alcohol.

Pretty soon, Mike and Kaleidoscope wear chatting away, oblivious to the world. She told him he could call her Kal, and he offered to teach her some difficult songs on his bass. They left the room, and Tré made a comment about sex.

So they got more alcohol. Dookie tried to get the grapes out of his nostrils, and Tré and Nickey threw grapes at each other, until the grapes ran out, they play-fought over who got to wear the bowl as a hat.

Soon they were play-wrestling on the floor, the bowl slash hat forgotten. Billie Joe put the bowl on his head, and Dookie ate the two snotty grapes. Tré, being a lot stronger than Nickey and bigger as well, soon had her pinned to the ground, holding her hands on the floor by her head, and sat on her thighs.

“Aah, get off me, you fat lump!” Nickey laughed, and squirmed. He shook his head and laughed, “You want I should beg? Okay I’ll beg you! Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top?”

So Tré got off her and pulled her up. She went to give him the bowl slash hat, but it was on Billie Joe’s head. He tried to look innocent, but it didn’t work. He took the bowl and ran out of the room laughing.

Tré sat upside down on the sofa, his converses in the air. Nickey pulled his cheeks to make funny faces. She was drunk enough to forget to be star struck. Dookie drank a couple more beers, and then looked around the room for a bit. Eventually he asked Tré where the toilet was, running off almost before Tré pointed.

So Nickey and Tré were alone in the room, drunk as fuck. She leaned against the table, and he rolled off the sofa. She got on the sofa and looked at him on the floor. They both laughed, and he sat on the sofa with her.

“So let me get this straight, you’re name is Nickey but everyone calls you Stix?” he asked, they were both sat cross legged, facing each other, “Same as my name is Frank, but everyone calls me Tré?”

She nodded, and he thought that she looked a lot younger when she smiled like that. She leaned over to the arm of the sofa behind him to pick up a grape, with she threw at him. He caught it in his mouth, and she laughed.

“Hey, do you want to go get some fries? These grapes taste like shit.” He smiled, “Theirs no fries here, but I got my car, and I bet you know the best place to go!”

So they drove off, to the chip shop near where Nickey lived. They would have gone to MacDonald’s, but people in there might have recognised Tré.