Sequel: Shock Factor

From green day to Green Day

The Best Moment Of Her Life

They ran up the steps to Tré’s hotel room, desperate to be alone together. They got to the door, and Tré fumbled with the keys. Nickey slid her hands round his waist and eased her fingertips under the waistband of his trousers. He smiled, and managed to open the door, rushing as he was.

No sooner than the door shut, she was up against the wall, and they were making out. He started to pull at her top, and then they franticly pulled each others clothes off.

And then what Nickey had been waiting for since first seeing Tré on TV. Passion, the feel of his skin against hers, and the sound of him calling her name. Forget seeing Green Day live, this was the best moment of her life. She screamed his name, and he came.

She slid down the wall, exhausted. Mark had always used condoms, so that was a new feeling. She smiled. It was a good feeling. Tré had sat down next to her. She smiled at him, and he smiled back. He looked at the room, and laughed.

“Hey, Stix? We didn’t even make it to the bed!” He pointed; the bed was only a couple of feet away. The room was strewn with clothes. Then there was a knock at the door.

“Uh, Tré? It’s Billie Joe, I need to come in, there’s some teenies, outside my room, and can I hide in here before they see me?” Tré looked at Nickey; they both had wide eyes, scared. Nickey started grabbing her clothes, and Tré jumped up.

“Coming, wait a sec, I’m just, um, watching TV.” Tré said, as Nickey ran into the bathroom. He threw one of her socks that she had left on the floor at her, and pulled on his trousers. On the other side of the door, Billie Joe raised one eyebrow.

“Err, Tré, I can’t hear it… Are you watching a porn channel, coz if you are, I don’t mind, I’ll just go to Mikes!” Billie Joe tried not to laugh. He could hear Tré running around; he’d probably just got ready for a long session. Well, they were on tour!

So then Tré let Billie Joe in. Billie Joe looked at the room. Tré had trousers and a tee shirt on, and there were a pair of boxers on the floor. He raised his eyebrows, and kicked them.

“Gross, Tré, cant you ever put things in a wash place?” He laughed, but then noticed what was under the pants. “Tré either you’ve started wearing too small ladies underwear, or there’s a girl in here!”

Billie Joe looked at Tré, and Tré blushed slightly. Billie Joe laughed, and ran to the cupboard. Reminiscent of a small child who is sure they are about to win hide and seek, Billie Joe opened the cupboard, to find… clothes.

Dejected, he paused for thought. His face lit up into a fiendish grin and he looked at the bathroom door, shut. Tré tried to stop him, but he ran to the door and pulled the handle. It was locked.

“See? There’s someone in there!” Billie Joe laughed, and knocked at the door, “Hi, I’m Billie Joe, what’s your name? Was Tré good?”

Tré sighed. He went and picked up his and Nickey’s pants. You can answer, he thought, but Billie Joe will never shut it if you do. Billie Joe soon tired of talking to a door, and went to Mike’s room, saying he’d leave them to it.

Tré closed the door after him, and then Nickey walked out of the bathroom, still naked, holding her clothes. She smiled cheekily at him, and he smiled back.

“Tré, honey, you have my pants!” He walked over and kissed her, she dropped her stuff. “But that’s okay; I don’t think I need them…”