Love in Your Arms

I think you're special.

Sometimes I don't know what to do,
cause I'm always thinking about you.
All the times we had together,
I hope they last forever.
And every single word you ever said goes, around and round inside my head.
Just promise me that you'll be true,
and I'll go crazy over you.

Bzzz.

Bzzz.

"Shit!"

I mentally slapped myself as I hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a bath. It's 8 o'clock and my classes start at 8:30. I can't afford to be late since the Professor already warned me last week and that may lead me to flunking. I hurriedly peeled of my clothes and started to apply everything that needs to be applied. After the quick bath, I grabbed the most grab-bable clothes in my closet and pulled them on. This isn't a time to look fabulous since I'm going to be dead meat at school. I didn't put any make up, just my contacts and off I go. I also don't have the time to have Breakfast so I hurriedly went to my car and started a race. I have to be on time, this time. I have to. Or else I'll be doomed. I am a suffering student in Princeton University taking up Molecular Biology. Some says it's a pretty weird course choice but hey, it's not my fault I find Molecular Biology cool. My parents work hard just for me to pursuit the Education I opt and I really feel blessed and grateful to have them. They are basically the love of my life. My parents together with my younger brothers live in New York since they work there as Business tycoons. It's really a tough decision for them to allow me to live independently at Jersey. Don't get me wrong though, our Hometown is New Jersey but when my parents' business started growing, we moved at New York and I lived there for about 4 years. The moment I graduated High School, I decided to seize my dream which is to study at Princeton. Princeton is my dream school. Ever since my Dad told me that 'Princesses' go there, I already inhibited the thought that I should be there. I should love there. But of course as I grow older, I learned that 'Princesses' don't really go there but I still want to. Maybe my mind is already fixed and glued to the thought of the school and I'm telling ya, what Kara Gomez wants, Kara Gomez gets. But as what I have said earlier, my parents had to do the "tough decision." They won't let me live alone at NJ knowing that my so called boyfriend lives there and they just couldn't let go of their one and only eldest Daughter. I had to tell them a bunch of promises like, I'm gonna look after our Ancient house (We got the house from Granny before she died that's why we really look after to it and never sold it.), I won't see my boyfriend everyday and promised to maintain a good awesome standard grade at school. Fortunately, my 'rents agreed and off I go to Princeton, the most awesome university ever.

"Gomez, Where the hell were you?! You know that you can't afford to be late, right?" Patricia, a classmate and a close friend of mine hissed as I quietly slid to one of the chairs beside her.

"I know. So, where is he?" I asked impatiently, hoping that I would get the answer I would LOVE to hear.

"He went out to piss. Lucky you," Patrish winked as she twirled her long brown hair.

"Oh thank heavens!" I sighed, praying silently. I opened my Laptop and began setting up before the class starts. I noticed that Patricia's eyeing me carefully, a smirk tugging on her lips. I looked at her weirdly and raised my eyebrows.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I hissed, irritated.

"You haven't answered my question yet. Where were you? and oh my Neurons! Why do you look like a piece of Shitake mushrooms?"

I rolled my eyes in exasperation and swallowed hard. Usually, Patricia always comprehends me. She sometimes understands or sense whenever I'm not in the mood to talk but this day must be an exception.

"At home. I was at my house the whole night." I deadpanned, giving her a slight tip that I am annoyed and to just drop the conversation.

"So, your boyfriend came?"

Oh, she won't let me have it.

"Uh huh," I told her flatly, not leaving my eyes on my laptop.

"Aren't you gonna tell me the reason why you look like a piece of negatively charged battery today?"

I grimaced at her set of words and glanced at the door. Just my luck, I saw our Professor coming before opening my mouth to tell Patrish the story, "He's already here, I'm sorry." I smiled at her sympathetically and prepared for the long long Biology lecture.

The day dragged me to hell. Our Professors giving us loads of crap loads and shitloads here and there. I never had the chance to tell Patricia about last night as she has to cut the next subject cause her "boyfriend" needs her that every minute. Oh Patricia, when will you learn that relationship is a give and take account? I have an hour break and so I decided to treat myself some freshly baked doughnuts (since I skipped breakfast) and coffee to ease my mind a little bit. I flopped lazily at one of the couches and reflected the last night's events. I can't believe I actually tried to break up with Joe. What was on my mind last night? What pushed me to do it? What triggered me to allow myself to let go of the man I really loved and worth dying for? How did I manage to tell him those words? I was this close to insanity and pulling my hair off when a familiar ringtone knocked me out. I pulled my phone from my pocket and there flashed the most beautiful smile that I have ever seen.

Joseph.

"Hey." I answered quickly.

"Kara," He exclaimed, his overly chipper voice, so contagious.

"Joe!" I mocked him, noticing a huge grin growing on my face.

"You at school?"

"Uh huh."

I heard a bunch of people behind him and I remembered that he's at the Recording studio today, having some rough mixes at their new song.

"Oh, am I sort of disrupting the class? Cause you know, I have the tendency to be too distracting," I can almost see the shit eating grin that his pulling even at the airwaves.

"Ho, ho, Jonas. I just finished my third class; I'm just having my hour break." I told him, gently sipping my coffee while muttering a small, 'Aww' realizing that the coffee just burned my lip.

"Huh. Okay. So much for a genius girlfriend. So, I'm wondering, Can I pick you up after your class? Moms’s having some nachos and were having some action movies. You up for it?"

I smiled, "Of course, Babe. I'm dying for some Nachos! But Joe. I have to be back quite early. I have class the next day," I told him, slightly disobeying my parents rule to "Not see my boyfriend every day." and "Focus on my studies." But hey, they're not really here so, what the hell?

"Sure thing, Einsteinette. Well I should go, Nick is eyeing me like crazy. See you later Babe." He muttered.

"Okay."

"And Kara?"

I heard him before shutting my phone.

"Yes Joe?"

"Please always remember that I love you. I love you so much. Please don't dare or ever forget that." His voice suddenly turned to something serious, like, Dad-like. But I, on the other hand decided to mock him before saying Goodbye and "I love you too."

"Really? You still love me even if I'm old enough to have those hideous beauty marks and freckles?" I mused, a playful smirk tugging on my lips.

I heard him sighed, probably annoyed that I didn't take what he said seriously.

"Even those hideous beauty marks and freckles." He replied quietly.

"Even if I'm already as big as an elephant?" I laughed, loving the thought that I'm annoying him and being extremely immature.

A giggle went out from him, "Even those freaky elephants." He laughed and paused. "I love you Kara. So much." He finally said, being extremely solemn.

"Well, Joseph. I may be a weird bipolar but I'm pretty sure I love you with all that's left inside of me. As cheesy as this may sound but I think I love you more." I told him heartily.

I could sense the grateful and lovely smile wrenching on his mouth as he said, "Well I think that's impossible. But what you said is good enough to hear."

xoxo

"Okay. So we have Transformers, Friday the 13th and Boogeyman. What do you want to watch?" Kevin beamed as he raised the DVD's in his hands for us to see it.

We are at the Entertainment Room, starting our weekly movie night. We just finished eating dinner and I'd have to say, Denise Jonas makes the finest Italian food ever, well besides my Mom actually. I am fully loaded, and Joe and I are at the "Love Couch" cuddling infinitely before he reached the plate with Nachos at the nearby table.

"Babe, you sure has fast metabolism." I told him, rolling my eyes.

"Why? I can't help it. I am in love with my Mom's food creations.” He declared, feeding himself loads of Nachos.

I glared at him playfully as I crossed my arms on my chest and pouted. Joe smirked at me and pecked my pouting lips teasingly.

“Aww, My babe jealous over some food?” He taunted, tickling my sides. I laughed hardly as he attacked me with his hands.

“Joe....*laugh JOSEPH! *laughs *Joseph, Stop it!” I managed to say as I failed on giving him the serious voice. He stopped immediately and gazed into my eyes. I could see it. Love, Wonder, Passion. He reached for my chin and touched my lips with his passionately.

Kissing Joe was like being sent into heaven. His lips collided into my mouth perfectly. I’ve never felt like this to anyone or to anything before. I’ve never felt so happy, so complete, so fascinating. Sure, we have some dull days but we don’t let it get us. Joe is the one I could say. Joe is the one for me and I’m sure of it.

“Ugh. You guys are awful.” Kevin announced as he tried to close his eyes.

“Hello! Were keeping this movie night PG 13. Not, PG 18! There are kids here!” Nick complained, rolling his eyes and pointing Frankie who is too busy munching his chocolates to even notice.

“Okay, okay, were stopping!” Joe raised his hands in defense and while mumbling a quick ‘Jerks’ before looking to me sympathecally. I glared at him playfully and whispered, “Maybe we’ll continue this later” and he nodded childishly in agreement before I break down laughing.

“Alright. I would really appreciate it if you guys would vote on the movie we’d like to watch tonight.” Kevin stated as a matter of factly.

“I think I’d go for Transformers. I mean, I’m in a room full of masculine people. So what should I expect? Robots and some Megan Fox wouldn’t hurt.” I stated looking at the 4 boys innocently.

“Mer. Don’t start with me, Gomez. You want to watch Transformers so that you can practically drool on Shia Labeaouf’s fitness.” Joe rolled his eyes on me. Shit, he caught me.

“I think I’d go Friday the 13th. Boogeyman’s overrated.” Joe finished.

“Yeah, me too! Boogeyman’s ugh.” Nick fakingly shivered.

“But Friday the 13th’s R18. Frankie might get scared. And I don’t think it’s a good idea that tonight would be the first time that Tank would get to have a boob encounter.” I explained carefully. It’s true. I remembered Patricia talking about it the other day and cracked that she wildly laughed at the cinema when she saw the girl’s uberly huge (fake) basoomas.

The boys looked at me as if I said something magical. Nick’s eyes widened, Kevin’s face glowed and Joe looked at me with huge eyes as big as sockets and Frankie’s jaw dropped.

“What? Are you guys got attacked by a leprachaun or something?” I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Oh c’mon. I know I’m hanging out with Christian purity vow guys but c’mon, I’m sure they are not as “pure” as what Media thought. Especially Joe. Nuh uh.

“Did you just say boobs?” Nick asked, still looking at me oddly.

“Yeah, There are boobs in the movie?” Joe quickly asked before I answered Nick’s question.

I shrugged. “Yeah, my colleague have seen it already and I remembered...” I was cut off when I saw Joe winked at Nick, while Nick winked at Kevin and whistled, “Oh we are so on to this movie!” Kevin quickly hooted and began to set up the DVD player.

Ugh. Pervs. I told you. Not really “Pure.”

I immediately grabbed the DVD from my Kevin’s hand.

“Hey!” The boys said in unison and gave me an ultimate glare.

“We are not watching this movie. Were keeping this movie night PG 13 remember?” I looked at Nick seriously.

“Oh come on!” Joe protested.

“Oh hush. I won’t let you pervs pollute your little brother’s innocent mind.” I told them with a smile.

“Actually, I’m quite aware of the boo--” Frankie started and cut him off. I leaned down at him and caressed his little curls.

“Frankie, do you know that girls have cooties?” I told him, hoping that he would get disgusted at the thought of girls. I know its unfair but hey, I don’t have any choice, do I? This 8 year old adorable kid is surrounded by teenage puberty orgasm kicking males.

Frankie’s face scrunched up in disgustment and kissed my forehead.

“I don’t like that movie anymore!” Frankie declared.

I went back to the couch and saw Joe glaring at me playfully.

“You sure know how to charm our little kid brother like that easily.” Joe commented, a playful smirk on his lips. I smiled, cuddling with him as we watched Transformers, not noticing the death glares that the 3 brothers are giving me whenever I’m squealing at the sight of Shia Labeaouf.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the errors, again. I have a dismal time checking all of 'em one by one, sorry.

Comments/Reviews are appreciated. Thank you!