Status: Complete

Run Away With Me

Rosie

Tessa took me home, and the minute I got into the house, I collapsed, sobbing, onto the sofa. Why? Why did it have to be Frank?

The pain ripped my chest open and I curled into a little ball. I didn't know what I'd do if Frank died, he was the one who had found me, in the huge High School where people hated me. Frank had been the one who, for a while, had seen past the facade and known the truth. He'd seen me at my worst, and hadn't left.

But I'd pushed him away, stupid stupid Rosie.

Now he was lying in a hospital, dying, hit by a van, because of all the things I'd done.

"Rosie," Tessa's voice broke through my tears. "Rosie, we need to talk."

I sat up straight, wiping away tears. Tessa looked grave and my heart was in my mouth, beating so quickly it was vibrating, like a hummingbird. Except I didn't feel like a tiny, care-free bird, I felt like a murderer.

"I met Frank's parents in the hospital, while you were dozing,"

"Oh, my, God," I felt more sobs bubble up inside me. "They hate me, don't they?"

"No, they don't hate you," Tessa assure me, and I relaxed. "They think you're very sweet for waiting on Frank like that. They called Kalli," I stiffened. "She was upset apparently, but she said she didn't like hospitals so there was no way she'd come."

I snorted with mild mirth. That sounded like Kalli alright. Couldn't even come to see her boyfriend in hospital. If they were still together, after Kalli walking away from him in the book store. But Kalli was an attention seeker, and having a boyfriend in hospital would make her interesting. They would stay together. I sighed, and Tessa continued.

"But, they had some bad news," she paused, but before I could brace myself, she dropped the bombshell. "Once Frank's better, and he will get better," she added, seeing my doubtful face. "They want to take him back to England."
♠ ♠ ♠
If I get 10 subscribers, I will... do something awesome xD
Love it or hate it, ya gotta rate it :P
spell check wouldn't work, so guys be patient and please point out any mistakes.
Much lovelies to the people who keep commenting.
Love you guys ;)