Status: Complete

Run Away With Me

Frank

"Rosie?"

I couldn't believe it was her. Was it really her?

"Hey Frank," she smiled.

It was Rosie. Standing on my doorstep with her hair sticking up everywhere and her make-up all smudged. She looked so tired that she looked ill. I quickly stepped back to let her in, and she sent me a grateful look as she sidled in.

"Where's your Mom?" She glanced around then looked back at me.

"Out," was all I could say. I was still in shock that it was her on my doorstep. I hadn't been expecting her. I knew she'd wanted to come over, and Tessa was maybe going to get her tickets, but I didn't know it would just be a couple of days after our emails. "Where's Tessa?"

"Uh," she looked guilty and shifted from foot to foot. "At the hotel. We're going to meet up day after tomorrow. That's when I- we, leave."

"Cool," I said, wondering if she'd maybe sneaked out from the hotel. "What you want to do then?"

"This," Rosie flung herself at me and I didn't mind. Her arms were tight around me, and I hugged her just as tightly, lifting her right off the ground. "And this."

I wasn't sure what, then her lips were on mine and everything slowly faded away. Somehow, I missed her, even as she was here. I loved the feeling of us together, yet I still missed her.

"It's like the end of a cheesy movie," Rosie whispered, her lips brushing mine. "I've tried hard to deny that I wanted to do this for so long, yet we've ended up together anyway."

I chuckled.

"Silly girl," I kissed her again and set her back on the ground. We both staggered around a little and laughed. I felt truly, truly happy, which was amazing feeling. A strange feeling. A feeling I'd never felt before.

I took Rosie's hand and tugged her toward my room.

"Come on, if you're leaving the day after tomorrow, we've got a lot to do," I grinned, I wanted not to just do couple-type things, but talk to her as well. We never had enough time. I just had to make do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters left.

Comments, readers, subscribers = love