Status: Complete

Run Away With Me

Frank

I did regret what happened with Rosie. She left a note on my desk in Math saying it was for the best. There was a lot of scribbled out bits, but I couldn't read them, no matter how hard I tried. And I did try.

Then I gave up, just continued with being popular Frank, best friend of Kalli, lined up for the football team, sorry soccer team. I spiked my blond hair up, like I used to when I was around 13. My hair was longer now though, so it looked better. I wore the right clothes and said the right thing and I was in. Easy peasy.

But I still missed Rosie, she wasn't popular and she wasn't normal, but she understood me. She knew why I moved from England, the bullying and the crash... She knew about my brother's problems and she knew about my parents.

I fiddled with my pen in History, trying to follow about how World War One started. I was thinking how Rosie knew everything about me, when I realized I knew nothing about her, except what Kalli told me. I knew she cut herself, I knew she was adopted, and I knew she was seeing a therapist. But I didn't know the reasons behind it. And I wished I did.

But she avoided me in the hall, the canteen, and math- the only lesson we had together. I tried emailing her, and IM'ing her, but to no avail.

Frank is bored and doing homework! says:
Rosie?

I know you're there, you're status is on-line.

Come on, answer.


I stared at the screen, looking at the three messages I'd sent, in the space of thirty minutes. Her status was still on-line, but she was blatantly ignoring me.

Frank is bored and doing homework! says:
Rosie?


I frowned, wishing she'd answer. I waited for the little thing to flash up saying Rosie was typing a message.

Rosie...I'm sorry for prying. I didn't mean to. I should have minded my own business. But... I was worried... I typed.

Frank is bored and doing homework! says:
I don't regret it, actually I'm enjoying hanging around with Kalli. She's gorgeous. Do you think she'd say yes if I asked her to be my girlfriend?

Rosie.R says:
Please tell me you're joking? And are you really doing homework?

Frank is bored says:
Of course! Duh. And no, I changed my name, happy?

Rosie.R says:
Thats a joke too, right?

Frank is bored says:
Feeling that bad huh?

Rosie.R says:
I have to go. Tessa wants me to do some chores. Bye.

Frank is bored says:
Wait-

Rosie.R is offline. Save conversation?
Y/N


N
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like, please comment.

Thanks for comments so far!