Status: I'm back! And so is my muse! i'll be bringing you brand-new, revised chapters as well as all new ones too. stay tunned for more!

The Innocent Will Never Last

Fleur DiMarc: a very emotional teenage girl who's only just been recruited by Professor X, or Xavier as she calls him. Fleur's stubborn and easily angered. She's not like her name, which means flower in French. She's a fiery red head with jade eyes. Her powers include: using her silver energy for teleportation, shields ( she's not very good at this) and energy balls.

Logan [ Wolverine]: a gruff outsider type guy who gets things done, no questions asked. Logan's been with Xavier for a very long time. He enjoys making fun of other's weaknesses and is too wrapped up in the mystery of his past to care for others at the school. Tall, lean and enough muscle that it doesn't look gross. Brown hair and brown eyes with tan skin. His powers include: extraordinary healing, metal claws and amazing hand to hand combat skills.

What do you get when you stick these two opposites together?

One hell of a time.

Logan and Fleur are assigned a mission together to retrive a young mutant halfway across the world. Will they be able to survive each other and the obstacles along the way in order to save a life and perhaps other lives as well? Or, will they put everyone in danger?
  1. Psycho, much?
    Fleur just HATES that oh so charming wolverine, Logan
  2. Silver fire
    never ever upset the silver flower...
  3. Brother and sister
    Kurt's always been there, can he pull Fluer out from her misery?
  4. Beautiful lie
    She's just a big mess
  5. Voids, Realizations and Acceptance. Oh my!
    Fleur finds it inside herself to make the decision. Question is, is she making a big mistake?