Why Would We Change a Thing?

Who wins?

It is now dark and we both have been around the carnival already. It was so much fun even if I am kinda tired. We also played the games around, like the water gun thing wherein you aim on something and the first one to pop the balloon wins. I thought it was boring whenever I see people play it but when I tried it, it turned out to be entertaining. Will actually forced me first to try it because I really thought it wasn’t fun. He won a few times but when I got the hang of it, I started winning as well. I just hope Will wasn’t just giving way to me.

“Yay! I won again!” I jumped when I won the second time

“Aww, you just got lucky.” He growled

“Nope, of course not!” I persisted

“Wanna try it again?” he dared

“Sure” I say proudly

He smiled “You are sure?” he said

“Yeah” I said with a smirk

“You said that” he grinned as he started stretching “Sir, one, more game please” Will called out to the person

I stuck out my tongue to him as the game started. All he did was chuckle to himself. We started, and, to be honest, I was losing. Shit, I knew it that he was just letting me win! I should not have agreed to this, I’ll just get embarrassed! I frown as I start to lose in a fast pace. I could see at the side of my eyes that he was smiling a little. Agh, that guy is such a show-off. I saw him glance at me with a smile on his face. He looked at me for a second and faced back.

After that, I started to win again. What the heck, so I am winning now? This is so strange. Surprisingly, my balloon popped first. I literally jumped off my seat when I heard mine pop first. I really thought Will would win. I look at Will in awe and he was smiling back to me.

“I hate you!” I say to him

His smile faded “Huh?” he asked confused

“You let me win! I know it!” I accused

“Aww, of course not!” he said innocently

“I know you did Beckett! I saw you look at me then after that, I started to miraculously win” I mutter

“Is it wrong to look at the beauty of my girlfriend?” he mocked

I roll my eyes “Whatever. I still know you let me win”

“Nope, I didn’t” he insisted

I let it drop, knowing that he would never admit. I was touched, he is such a gentleman. Maybe when he saw my sad face, he realized that he was making me frown so he just le me win. I love this guy.

We both walk away hand in hand. I put my arms around his arm and settled my head on under his shoulder for I couldn’t reach his shoulder, considering my lack of height. He kissed the top of my head as we walk briskly.

“There is one more ride I want to go into though” Will said as we walk

“Hmm? Where?” I ask

“The fairy’s wheel?” he suggested

“Oh! Yeah! We almost forgot! Save the best for last!” I said

He chuckled and put a peck on my head again. He always does that whenever we are walking.

I like it for some reason.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm what do you think? Tell me, is it getting boring? I am sorry if there's no drama just yet. I am still trying to put it all together in my head but I promise that there will be more action soon :)) THANKS for all the funny comments and constructive criticisms! I appreciate it!

Image

tell me more!