Why Would We Change a Thing?

Love Drunk

“Come on, Cassie, dance with me!” Will yelled a little too loud as he dragged me to the dance floor

“Will, I swear, I have never seen you this trashed” I mutter as we walk to the dance floor

He didn’t say anything. Instead he grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him. I could smell the alcohol in his breath as he lifted my chin and kissed me with so much passion. He didn’t even ask for any permission anymore. He just shoved his tongue right inside my mouth. He really gets so kinky when he’s drunk.

I decided to play along with him so I pulled away and started grinding with him. He seemed to like it because he grinded back with so much enthusiasm. He never gets this wild when he’s sober. I kinda like seeing this side of him because he is usually a complete gentleman when he’s in the right state of mind. I liked seeing him misbehave at times. Bad boys can be attracting too.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at his drunken face. He was grinning at me as we danced with the infectious music in the room. I touched the back of his neck and drew circled on it, knowing that it always got him. The glimmer in his eyes disappeared and was replaced with lustful ones. His grip around my waist tightened and his long hands crawled down to my lower half. I smiled evilly and pulled away from him. He gave me a questioning look as I slowly walked back away from him while I pointed to him, motioning him to follow me.

I seductively bit my lips and winked at him. He eventually got the message and he followed. He walked towards me, never taking his eyes off me. I continued walking backwards until I reach the private room the band had but never used. They liked hanging out outside that room better.

I reach for the knob and opened the door. I grabbed his hand and shoved him inside the room. I immediately shut the door and locked it.

As soon as the door was shut, Will had his lips on mine already, giving me a fiery kiss. He was walking a little as he kissed me which made me think that he was leading me somewhere. I finally found out as I felt my back against the wall. I shut my eyes, as he held my wrists to the wall, making his body fall on mine as his forehead leaned on the wall behind me. He buried his face in my neck and put light kisses on my collarbone, making his grasp around on my hands tighten. He groaned as he grinded his hips to mine. I brought my hands down to his hips and snaked them inside his shirt, feeling his skin that was covered underneath it. He groaned again as I lightly pressed my hands harder against his unexposed skin.

“Fuck Cassie” he said hoarsely as he continued grinding his body against mine

“Show me your bad side Beckett” I cooed to his ear biting it

He groaned again as his long hands reached down my thighs and slowly went up under my dress inch by inch. He only stopped when he finally reached my underwear. He settled his hands there while he continued sucking and kissing my shoulders to my chin.

He violently groped my ass and put my legs around his waist. I can really feel that he is so hard right now. His hands roamed around my legs as he kissed my lips, pushing his tongue in my mouth once again. I put my hands over his chest and gently unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his bare chest that I loved so much. I was about to yank his shirt off when I heard other sounds around the room. What the hell is that? Did I just hear moaning and kissing?

Will seemed to not notice because he continued kissing my neck. He was drunk, so that’s understandable.

“Will?” I say to him as I pulled away

“Huh?” he asked confused

“Just a sec, I think I hear something” I raised my finger at him then slowly looked for the light switch. “Do you know where the switch is?” I ask him

“Yeah, wait” Will said softly then walked somewhere else.

I hear the click of the switch and I finally saw who was making the sound.

“What are you guys doing here?” Will and I asked at the same time

Looked like that sight made Will snap out of his drunkenness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa. hahah. In fairness, someone guessed it! I congratulate that person for being observant :)) I am currently addicted to BLGs new song. I love LOVE DRUNK

Image

Keep the comments coming!