1 Girl. 2 Broken Hearts

Chapter 1

Kevin’s POV

“Boy’s Family meeting!” Mom and dad yelled. Me and my brothers came running down the bus. “Yeah mom, dad what’s up?” Joe asked calmly. “We are going to T.C.U tomorrow!” my dad yelled happily, he has always been a BIG fan of that collage.

“Okay, what are the details” Nick asked politely.

“Well, you’ll be there for three day’s. Day one: The meetings will take place, like with the Dean, football players and so on, followed by a late dinner with all of them. Day Two: you’ll be practicing with the music and dance department. Day Three: you’ll perform at the football game.” Dad said even more excited than before, if that’s possible.

“Okay sounds fun!” I said starting to get excited. “O and we might stay a little longer for a vacation.” Dad finished

“Okay Meeting over. Time for bed boy’s we have to be there at five A.M!” Mom said. Okay I just lost some of that excitement.

“MMMMOOOOMMMMMM, Do we have to?!?!?” Joe wined. “YES now go to bed!” Mom said in her mom tone.

***********

Victoria’s POV

“Attention meeting in the board room! The following needs to be present: Victoria Matthews, Lauren McCarthy, and Nathan McDaniel (AN: Nathan McDaniel is the captain of the football team.) Tommy Parker (AN: Tommy Parker is the captain of the baseball team.) And Jennifer Blackford (AN: she is the captain of the dance team.) Thank you the meeting starts in ten minutes!” The dean called through the speakers.

“Did we do something wrong?” Lauren said she hates to get trouble.

“No, Nathan said that there was some boy band is performing at the football game.” I said not really thinking anything about it.

“O okay. Well why do they want us?” Lauren said still confused.

“Well they probably just want us to tell them about softball and stuff.” I said starting to get nervous I don’t like not knowing what to expect.

-----------Ten minutes later in the board room-----------

“Okay I’m glad to see everyone here, please take a seat.” The dean said

“Well you all probably want to know why you’re here.” The football coach stated.

“Yes sir pleases.” I said politely I hate it when people are rude.

“Okay the Jonas Brother, some of you may have heard of them anyway they are coming here to put on a concert at the football game.” The dean said looking at a peace of paper.

“So what does that have to do with me” Tommy said

“That’s a good point I mean what does baseball and softball have to do the Jonas Brothers?” Lauren asked.

“Well I’m glad you asked. You see Lauren you’re here for softball your the co-captain of the team and Victoria you the captain your going to show them the team and tell them more about the team."

"Victoria since your not only the captain of the Varsity softball team your also the captain of the cheer team and the Head of the Music Department you’ll tell them the background of everything give them the facts and make sure the cheer team is ready.

Nathan you’re the captain of the football team so you well be showing them around the filed and so on. Tommy you’re the captain of the baseball team so you also just give them some background. Last but not least Jennifer you’re the captain of the dance team so you’re in charge of making sure the dancers are ready.” The dean said not looking up from his piece of paper.

“When will they be here?!?” Lauren said excited, she and I are HUGE Jonas Brother’s fans, but we’re not crazy fans.

“Tomorrow at five A.M you all need to be here at five on the dot and then the will be late dinner please dress up.” The dean said

“WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!” Lauren Wined she is not really a morning person.

“Because I said that’s why Now back to your classes.” The dean said in his Dean voice.

“Hey I’ll talk to you after class Lauren.” I yelled running the opposed direction of her.

------------ Later after class in mine and Lauren’s dorm --------------

“Lauren are you home?” I yelled.

“Yes o my gosh can you believe we are going to meet the Jonas Brother’s AAAHHHHH!” Lauren screamed in my ear.

“Okay now I only have one in drum thanks!”I said laughing

“Sorry..” She said joining in on my laughing.

“Well lets get to bed we have to be up by 4:30.” I said getting tired

“Okay night” Lauren said not really wanting to go.

“Night.” I said
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written by Tori, so the next chapter I will write.

Comments rock

Rosie