1 Girl. 2 Broken Hearts

Chapter 4

Previously....

“Good job girls” I heard as I walked on the field.

I walked over to the most beautiful girl EVER. Who looked to be the captain.

“Hi I’m Joe Jonas” I said to the girl hoping she wouldn’t scream in my face!

“Oh hello. I’m Victoria Matthews but please call me Tori. I’m the captain of this team.” She said in an angel voice.

“Hello” I said dazed..

Present...

"And this over here, is the shed, where we store all of the trampolines and extra pom-poms and where the football team stores all of their stuff." I said, as Joe looked into the shed.

"So, do you have any questions, comments, concerns, Mr. Jonas?," I asked, as he just looked at me.

"First of all, Mr. Jonas is my dad and second, you can call me Joe," He said, as that infamous smirk, appeared on his face.

"OK, Joe, is there anything else that you want to know,? Anything at all,?" I said, as he looked at me.

"Yes, would you like to go out for coffee sometime,?" He asked, as I just looked at him.

"Is this really happening,?" Is Joe Jonas really asking me out."

"Psst, earth to Vicki, Answer the man, It is Joe Jonas for God's sake. Just hurry up and answer him.

"Um.....Sure. It has to be after 6pm though, cause I have plenty of other stuff to do. Cause I still have to give tours to freshmen and everything." I said, as Joe had this smile on his face.

"Yeah, that's fine. I have to go answer fan mail anyways." He said, as I just looked at him.

"You answer fan mail,?" I asked, with a questioning look on my face.

"Yeah. they have been there for us ever since we were doing fairs, like the Del Mar fair and everything.So yeah, I can take time out of my day and answer fan mail." Joe said.

I walked up to Joe and kissed his right cheek. That infamous smile came back.

"What was that for,?" He asked, as I looked at him.

"Just cause your not what I expected" I said, as he looked at me.

Right then, Mrs. Jonas came over.

"Sorry to disturb you sweetie, but Joe here has some fan mail to answer." She said, as Joe gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked with him mom, back to the bus.

"Gosh, he's cute." I said, as I started to walk back towards the dorms, to go get Lauren, to meet the next Jonas we had to give a tour too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this took so long. I will be updating on a regular basis now.